Chapter 2: Zhongli Story Quest Part 1

Hello everyone and welcome to the first part of the Zhongli story quest. I hope you all enjoy it and also looking for ideas of different version of Aether and the pairing of that universe( I won't be accepting any Yaoi pairings for Aether or the other guys sorry).

Just write your idea on the comment section and I will look into it if it gets my interest and don't forget to like/vote the chapter.

Soon everyone was getting ready as screen started to play.

Aether and Paimon arrived the ship and were wondering around and suddenly they spotted a familiar face. It was Zhongli. Zhongli was on the table with a group of people and was drinking a cup of tea.

"Oh Paimon remember that one. That's the time we went to visit Zhongli" Paimon said cheerfully.

"Yeah, it was kinda surprised that we ended going to a treasure hunt." Aether said before his expression turn grim as he remembers what he discovered during that time and it was a tragic tale he wouldn't forget.

"Is there something wrong Aether?" Ganyu asked as she looks at him with worried look. Aether snapped out his thoughts and smile at her.

"Don't worry about it. I just remembered something during my visit with Zhongli." Aether said. Ganyu still worried hold his hand and smile at her. The main girls notice this and glare at Ganyu. Ei decided to hold Aether hand as well. Ganyu and Ei started to glaring with each other.

Zhongli finally notice Aether presence and smile in seeing him. "Oh? I didn't think I would see you here." Zhongli said as he stands up.

Many of the women in theater blushed or look with lust in seeing Zhongli handsome face.

Aether couldn't help but a feel sorry for Zhongli that he knows he will be hounded by those women, completely unaware of his own women situation.

"Are these two your friends?" The woman with glasses asked. She is known as Wanyan, an archaeologist.

"Yes, we had the fortune of meeting Aether not too long ago. They are quite a knowledgeable and talented pair, and a pleasure to be around." Zhongli explained to his associates before turning to Aether.

"Aether we were just discussing the history of Rex Lapis. Would you like to listen?" Zhongli asked. Before he could reply a man with name Hanxue cuts him off.

"So they are talking Rex Lapis but what would they be discussing about?" Kequing asked.

"Maybe it was about his death." Hu Tao said. The people of Liyue had a sad look on their face as they remembering the death of Morax.

"I can't still believe he died because of a divine trial." One of men from Liyue comment.

"But remember Rex Lapis told us to not grieve on his death we continue forward." One of women from Liyue said. Many agreed to this.

Aether was silent as he knows the truth and something tells him that Zhongli true identity will be revealed sooner than expected.

"This good sir seems to not appreciate the almighty power of the Lord of Geo. As a professional archaeologist, I am to correct some of his erroneous views." Hanxue comments about Zhongli

"No one knows better than him..." Aether told Hanxue about Zhongli.

"Aiya,You seem to know Mr. Zhongli very well Aether." Hu Tao said.

"Well I did some errand for him when I met him besides he was a great guy." Aether comments.

"But he is very boring. Keep telling about facts and cultures in Liyue." Hu Tao whine. Aether just chuckle at hearing this.