Chapter 19 - Quest : A Wish Upon Shooting Stars

Suprise everyone for such an early chapter released? Well I was feeling very motivated and wrote the story in a day at most. Suprise on what people can do when they are motivated.

Now the reason why chose the Yoimiya story quest...well the story quest really impressed me especially they gave of that old Disney vibe that I like in childhood. Normally I would have Ei ship with Aether since Ei has looks similar to Mei from Honkai Impact 3rd.

But after the Yoimiya story quest...I consider Yoimiya one of the best girls in Genshin Impact.

Don't forget to comment and favourite the story. I do read the time to time and enjoy the comments you guys write.

Without further Ado... let the chaos begin!

Rue returns in the theater and see the guys protecting Aether, who had Zhongli shield around him with Nahida and Paimon nearby.

The guys were cover with cuts and such for protecting Aether from the girl's wrath while the girls were glaring at the guys... Menacingly!

Rue created a barrier between the girls and the guys. The girls tries to smash the shield with their weapons and vision but didn't work while the guys let out sigh of relief.

"....Wow you guys literally look like you all just went to war." Rue joked and the guys just gave him a glare.

"Not funny...you really did that on purpose." Kaeya said with glare with the guys nodding in agreement. Rue just shrugged in response.

"True I won't deny that." Rue said amused before turning to the girls.

"Now girls...I want you all to calm down. Besides Rukkhadevata is from another timeline. She had her own Aether. So no need to work over it besides. The Dendro Archon is Nahida not Rukkhadevata. Aether see her more of family than a romantic interest." Rue explained as he rolled his eyes at the girls reaction. This somehow calm down the girls as they put away their weapons.

Rue lowers the barrier and fixes the theater and teleports everyone to their seats.

"Okay everyone the next viewing will be....in the future?" Rue said dramatically which confused everyone.

"...Do you mean another of Aether kids with the other girls?" Tighnari asked. This causes the girls eyes to lit up at this mention.

"Nope." Rue comments and this made the girls hope smash to pieces and pout at him. Rue and the other guys and the other people in the theater just sweat drop at the girls who are in love with Aether.

"What you will see....will be in the future. Something that will happen. No matter what. think of it as cannon event." Rue explained which confused many.

"Cannon event?" Jean asked confused.

"A canon event is an occurrence or event that can alter someone experience or way of life in big or small ways." Nahida explained, showing her knowledge.

"Yes, Nahida is correct. This will happen no matter what. It can alter a bit but it will happen." Rue said.

"Okay...so what's so important such event." Barbara asked confused.

"Yes I want to ask as well." Yae Miko said.

"...Will you all believe it will be special moment of Aether and a certain girl." Rue smirks and Immediately this causes Aether turn to pale while the girls eyes widen at this.

"Oh no." Aether whispered as he scared for his life now.

"...Explain." Ei said with firm and demanding voice. The other girls were looking at Rue with calculating eyes as well.