Chapter 8: Venti story quest part 1

Hello everyone. Rue here with a new chapter of the story. Now we are moving to the Venti Story arc.

"Okay everyone we are now going to start the viewing" Danheng said.

"What adventure are looking at this time?" Bennett asked with excitement.

"I'm sure that it's going to be interesting one since this is Aether adventure after all." Diluc said with his arms crossed.

Soon the screen started to play.

"Hey, Aether... look over there!" Paimon pointed at the girl far away from them. The two were Monstandt at the Anemo statue near the chapel. They saw a small child far away from them

"She's... all by herself, right?" Paimon asked confused since they are seeing the child jumping around happily but was alone but was acting she was playing with someone.

"Oh Paimon remember this." Paimon said happily.

"Because she's acting as if she's talking and laughing with someone else... Uhhh! Paimon's creeped out..." Paimon said with weird look on her face as she was confused on what she is seeing.

"I had an imaginary friend too when i was a kid." Aether said to Paimon as he remembers back when he was only a child.

"Oh yeah kinda remember that. But I don't remember what we called our imaginary friend back then." Lumine said as she remember her childhood.

"What? You mean you used to act like that too, Aether" Paimon asked in suprise and Aether nodded in response. "Uh... so is this... an invisible friend who hangs out with you sometimes? Or... do they just exist in your imagination? "

"In your imagination" means "imaginary." Aether explained and Paimon just had a confused look on her face.

"Your just confusing Paimon here, Aether." Kaeya comments.

"Well it's kinda hard to explain to be honest about imaginary friend." Aether said.

"Imagination... imaginary..." Paimon muttered as she tries to think hard before she finally gets it. "...Oh, you must mean "imagined friend," right? Why didn't you just say so!" Paimon said happily and Aether just sweatdrop at Paimon reaction. "So, this "imaginary friend" of yours... When does Paimon get to meet them?"

Aether tries to think of answer before he spoke. "We, uh, don't hang out anymore."

"Well imaginary friends tends to disappear as grew older and reality's of the world kicks in." Diluc said.

"Seriously? So imaginary friends just... disappear when you grow up?" Paimon asked and Aether nodded his head.

"Exactly, yes." Aether said and Paimon had a frown on her face in hearing this.

The kids in the Audience asked if that's true. The adults struggle to find the answer.

"Oh... Paimon was looking forward to meeting yours... Hey, don't suppose your sister has an imaginary friend, too?" Paimon asked with curiosity.

"Sure they do." Aether said.

"And we always think of wild games as kids that involves our Imaginary friend." Lumine said as she clings to her brother arms which made the main girls glare at her.

"No way! You guys are so lucky..." Paimon whine as she crossed her arms and pouted. "Because they have this game in Liyue - have you heard of it? It's a four player game, but it seems you guys could play it with just the two of you!" Paimon said and Aether just chuckled in hearing this.