Chapter 22: A Winter Night's Lazzo and Introduction of the Tsar

Hello everyone Rue here. Normally I would have released this story next month which is around the time of December.

But something tells me I will be very busy next month despite the holiday season. So basically decided screw it. I'm releasing this chapter early!

Anyway so some people guessing my nationality which kinda confused me but yeah. I'm Filipino.

Anyway without further ado. Let's begin.

"Before we start there a few things that I need to tell you about this timeline." Rue said to audience.

"And what is that?" Wriothesley asked.

"For one is that Aether and his sister Lumine switch places. Lumine is the traveler here." Rue announce and Lumine hummed in hearing this.

"So my journey starts 500 years later after Catalyst event." Lumine asked for clarification.

"Yes and also no one is leading the abyss." Rue revealed and this suprised many.

"What! You said Aether and I switch places." Lumine said.

"Yes but doesn't mean that you both experience the same thing. As for Aether...well it's better you all watch the viewing." Rue said with a small grin in his face which just annoyed Lumine.

Soon the viewing started.

A crimson moth flies through a snowstorm. The scene changes to a man on a chair with his face covered by the shadows sitting in front of a chessboard.

"The sages think themselves to be all-knowing But we alone are wise to the virtue in those acts of folly" The man said with deep voice.

"It's my voice." Pierro said in suprised and this suprised many as well.

"So the video is about Fatui?" Paimon asked.

"Correct. Now everyone will know who are Harbingers and their identities and goals." Rue said happily. This annoyed the Harbingers(except for Childe)

"So information about the Fatuis huh...well this got more interesting." Diluc said with crossed arms and look at the viewing with interest. Yelan was smirking at this as she also plans to use any information she can against the Fatui.

A White Knight moves and knocks over a Black Pawn, which the crimson moth settles on

"In this war, not even a single pawn may be spared... Because on this chessboard, "checkmate" is not where the game ends"

"It's our Gnosis Zhongli...well former since our current Gnosis is stronger." Venti said and Zhong nodded in agreement.

The other Harbingers heard this and narrow their eyes. What do they mean stronger gnosis. How was it possible when they currently posses the Anemo and Geo Gnosis.

Soon the scenery's changes and shows Inside a cathedral, the Harbingers are gathered.

Soon a scene shown a girl with black hair and purple highlight with her head laying on top of the coffin. The girls as was barely covered by white mask and has huge coat covering her body. She is Columbina, code name "Damselette"

"Ladies and gentlemen. That is Columbina, code name Damselette. Don't let her beauty deceived you for she is currently the 3rd strongest of the ranking of Harbingers." Rue revealed.

"Revealing our current strength as well are we." Columbina said.

"But all is nothing compared to me. This simply a warning to our traveler here of his challenges in the future." Rue smirks