Chapter 23: Aether possible future kids (part1)

Hello everyone it's Rue here anyway Merry Christmas and near happy new year. Anyway December was another tough month especially in IRL. Barely had time to write and such and sometimes losing motivation at some days.

Also I got this during the event in Honkai Impact 3 in the Phillpines. And it was WORTH IT!

Anyway here is the new chapter and I will make an announcement after the chapter

All pictures don't belong to me(except the illustration book of course) and are owned by respective artist like (Tian Kazuki and AepuruARTS) and some kids belong to other games(Like Aether gazer)

Also some arts (mostly Tian Kazuki) didn't name the kid so. Sorry if my naming sucks for the kid.

Also since Aether is technically a god. So all the kids are either a demigod or god thanks to their heritage. Wanted to clear things first.

Anyway without further ado. Let's begin.

Everyone returns after a short break that was given by Rue. Rue was looking through something to hologram screen.

"Hmmm...I see." Rue said as he closes the hologram screen as he saw everyone returning from the break. "Greetings everyone I hope you all enjoyed the food."

"Yeah those foods were great!" Dehya said grinning.

"I have to agree that food was delicious." Candace said.

"It was magnificent!" Furina said happily as she currently have a plate of macoroni in her hands. Many agreed as well while the rest were quiet.

"Good now....I want you girls to listen to me." Rue said looking at the girls who are interested in Aether.

The girls look at Rue as he spoke.

"I want you all to control yourselves in the next viewing" Rue said seriously.

"And why should we?" Yelan asked with all the girls nodding in agreement at Yelan words.

"Because you are all acting love struck jealous girls. I do find it hilarious of the constant reactions of Aether pairing up with other girls. But you also got to think that Aether is getting tired and being target of your jealousy." Rue pointed out.

The girls look at each other and look back at Rue. Aether was silently praying that girls accept the deal.

"....Fine we call truce.....for now at least." Ei said with the rest of the girls grumbling in agreement.

"Good...that also including you girls from Fatui Harbingers." Rue pointed to the other Harbingers girls.

Arlecchino scoffs at the watcher. "What makes you think I would be interested in traveler." The other female harbingers nodded agreement as they disagree of Aet