Chapter 20 - Aether vs Infernal Shadow

HELLO EVERYONE. I'M BACK WITH A NEW CHAPTER. SORRY FOR THE LONG WAIT BUSY WITH LIFE AND ALL.

ANYWAY THIS WILL BE LAST CHAPTER OF THIS BOOK AT THE MOMENT UNTIL FONTAINE IS RELEASE AND FINISH ANY ARCHON QUEST THERE.

THIS CHAPTER WILL BE BASED ON FINAL FANTASY 16. HAVEN'T PLAYED THE GAME. (I'M FROM THIRD WORLD COUNTERY) I HAVE SEEN THE CLIPS AND KNOWN A BIT OF THE STORY AND A FEW MOMENTS BUT I DO WANT TO PLAY THE GAME IF EVER FINAL FANTASY 16 BE RELEASE ON PC.

I JUST A DID A BIT OF RESEARCH AND TRY MY BEST TO EXPLAIN A BIT OF THE LORE OF THE GAME.

SO DISCLAIMER SPOILER IN ONE OF THE BIG MOMENTS OF THE GAME.

ALSO I MANAGED TO GET KAFKA IN HSR

OH YEAH BABY. YEAH I LOSE THE CHANCE PULL DAN HENG DRAGON FORM IN THE NEXT BANNER BUT WHO CARES I ALREADY HAVE 3 IMAGINARY CHARACTERS. I NEED MORE LIGHTNING TYPES. YEAHHH!

WITHOUT FURTHER ADO. LET'S BEGIN.

"... Aren't you going to stop them?" Aether asked Rue as they continue to watch the destruction of the theater between the main cast of girls and boys.

Zhongli was creating shields for the guys while the girls were using their elemental bursts to try destory the shield and hurt the guys. The guys were mostly going on defense only wanting to knock out the girls and so far it wasn't working.

"I will give them two more minutes." Rue said clearly amused at the destruction he created.

"You do you realize that we can't continue the viewing if this continues right?" Aether pointed out hoping Rue would stop this madness.

"...Good point." Rue said realizing Aether was right.

Rue finally stops the chaos as he created barrier between the two parties. The girls growled angrily at Rue while the guys sighs in relief.

"Alright that's enough. As much I love the chaos and fighting that I created. I think we all need to returning to the viewing." Rue said amused and snapped his fingers.

Soon the theater was all fixed and Rue healed everyone up before he returns everyone to their respective seats...well except for Aether. Aether was sitting with the guys with Paimon and Nahida with him. Paimon sitting on top of Aether head while Nahidi sitting on Aether lap.

"Um why is aether separated from us?" Yoimiya asked as she was the only the main cast girls didn't participate in the brawl.

"For safety reasons and the girls punishment for causing the chaos in the first place...except for Yoimiya." Rue said causally. The majority of the girls glares at him while some pout at him.