Chapter 24: New Guests and Misadventures of Eiko and others

Hey everyone Rue here and back with a new chapter. Anyway I decided to release.thie chapter since today is my birthday (Feb 17) and as thanks to everyone who supported this story despite my....lackluster updates.

Busy with work and real life does take a toll but I'm happy in creating a story that many enjoyed..or just having fun. Remember to not take everything here too seriously. The stories I created all for fun and such.

Anyway I'm announcing that I will be replacing the HSR current captain story with a new one and that is the HSR: Caelus Multiverse (Yes it's a CaelusxHarem story) which I plan to release in the future.

For those who followed the HSR captain story really sorry but I kinda realize that creating long story is not my forte and such.

Anyway that's all and hope you all enjoy.

Disclaimer: All artwork doesn't belong to me.

"Alright time for the next part of the viewin-" Rue paused as he caught something that fell from the portal. It was a piece of paper. He reads it and nods his head in understanding.

"Is there something wrong?" Neuvilette asked.

"Nothing really. It's just a deal I made with Aether I need to make through." Rue said and Aether eyes widened in hearing this along with everyone else.

"Deal?" Aether tried to recall before he finally remembered and his eyes widened. "Wait you don't mean"

"Yes ... .you will be meeting your future kid....or kids in this case. 3 of them from different timelines." Ryu revealed and everyone was shocked by this but the main girls were excited to see and hoping to see one of their future children appear.

"...But they will be joining this one viewing. After that they will return to their timeline. I hope you don't mind me alternating my deal with a bit aether since this won't be really a private meeting. Is that alright with you." Rue asked Aether.

"I guess..." Aether shrugged. Not really minding that meeting his possible future kids with the rest of the audience than a private meeting.

"Great...also girls...no getting jealous." Rue said with firm warning to Aether harem. The girls nodded as they knew Rue could easily deny a chance to see or show their future children with Aether.

Rue smiled and soon snapped his fingers and a portal appeared before them. Soon 3 figures came out. There were 2 boys and one girl appeared before them.

"Alright you three please introduce yourselves to the audience." Rue smiled and the girl stepped first.

"Greetings everyone. I am Hades and I am the daughter of Aether and Arlecchino. I'm also currently apprenticing with Sandrone. Pleasure to meet you all." The young woman now known as Hades said in grace and elegance. The young woman had white hair and red eyes similar to Arlecchino. Her hair reached down to her hips and she wore a beautiful purple and black dress. "Of course I couldn't forget to let you all meet my servants Leuce and Mintha"

 "Of course I couldn't forget to let you all meet my servants Leuce and Mintha"