Chapter 21: Gathering once again (2)

Hello everyone. Rue here.

Have been busy with life and have done a lot of things for the upcoming Christmas holiday. Sorry for the delay and such since I was also busy finishing the Archon Quests in Fontaine.

Anyway I will announce the upcoming chapters at the end of the chapter. Hope you all enjoy it.

Aether sighs as he was walking around Fontaine. It's already been a few weeks now since the incident of the prophecy and defeating the All-Devouring Narwhal with Neuvilette. Soon after with Furina stepping again in the spotlight after retiring from playing as the 'Hydro Archon' and Furina receiving her own vision.

Aether and Paimon know that many things have happened and gain some important information like the Gnosis and the next nation which is Natlan, Nation of Dragons and Wars.

"Another successful commission...and a tiring one." Paimon sighs. Both were currently sitting down at a coffee shop in Fontaine.

"Yeah I think...maybe visit in Liyue could be a good idea." Aether said as he sip his tea.

"Do you think that's a good idea? After All the girls are still in love with you." Paimon said. Aether shuddered at that thought. After returning to this world after the viewing Aether saw the girls have been more aggressive than before for their pursuit for him. It didn't help that Rue was right about the future of the event with Yoimiya except with slight changes. Yoimiya took advantage of that event instead of carrying her while flying as they watch the 'shooting stars' Yoimiya kissed him and Aether just knew that he will get killed by the girls jealousy if they ever learn about this.

"....I'm sure that the girls have calmed down." Aether said with an unsure smile.

"...Paimon doubts it, especially now you have other groups of girls interested in you in Fountaine. Paimon just doesn't get how you can be that dense." Paimon said to her traveling buddy.

"I am not dense!...just having a hard time understanding a girl's feelings." Aether argue but was a weak answer.

"...Paimon just knows either you are slow or Rue just love playing your love life." Paimon said.

"Did someone say my name?" A voice said and two immediately look where the voice came from and saw a man with crimson hair and amber eyes. He was wearing a white uniform. "It's been a while since you two." The man chuckles.

" The man chuckles

"Wait...Rue?" Paimon said in shock and Rue just grins.

"That's me. By the way congratulations on saving Fontaine." Rue chuckles before Aether suddenly grabs him by the uniform and started shaking him.

"You crazy psycho! Because of your last incident that the girls have been aggressive to me!" Aether whine and Rue just chuckles before he easily stops Aether.

"I'm aware of that, beside if anything I made your life more interesting." Rue chuckles

"Interesting! The girls were going full war on each other with me in the middle." Aether said.