Prologue

"Huh? Your sending me to college?!" I ask, with a shocked expression covering my face. My parents, who I thought knew I didn't want to continue a college education would stand by my side in my choice not to go? "Well, Y/N honey, You know we love you and support your decisions but, we don't want you to end up a homeless person or Neet just because you can't get a stable job, please understand. We just want the best for you!" They said with worried smiles on their face. That was the conversation I just had to have before going off to a totally new state. Whatever, they paid for the tuition at least. Now the problem is paying for my room, how the hell is that gonna happen?! The only job I've ever had was a night shift at 7/11! I walk into my new apartment, the smell of mold absolutely blasts my nose as I walk in. This place is going to need some serious cleaning, but first I'm going to sleep. I've got all the boxes moved in, so what's the harm in resting until tomorrow?

The next day...

I wake up groggy, I wonder if the shower even works or the gas in this place. Its ancient in this apartment building. I put on my Favorite shirt and pants and fix my hair so its not such a bedheaded mess. I grab my phone and some earbuds, then put on some music. "Maybe I should spend time looking for a job so I don't get kicked out, I wonder if theirs a flyer board around here..." I rush down the stairs, I would not trust the elevator here for my life. I look around in the lobby for a flyer board, and sadly I see nothing. "Is this place so run down they wouldn't even advertise shitty telephone jobs here?!" I thought. This is going to be so hard to find a decent job if I can't even find some in my own apartment building. I walk out the lobby door, patting my pockets to make sure I had my phone and keys. Time to get some breakfast and find some work. 

Walking around this city I find that their are tons of fliers but all of its minimum wage, I can't pay the rent for that low of a job payment. There are a ton of cute cafe's and small businesses to work at, but I've never been good at speaking. Walking into this particular gaming café, I see a flashy 90's-esq poster sticking out like a sore thumb on the flyer board. I walk up to it, and read. "Are you looking for a job that gives you great benefits, awesome pay, and flexible shifts? Come down to Freddy Fazbears Glamrock pizzeria! Currently hiring a janitor nightshift position, call now! Number below! 990-XXX-XXXX" I blink once or twice, the neon colors hurting my eyes. "Maybe its worth a shot. After all I can clean, and being a nightshift too? extra lucky!" I rip a number ticket off and pull out my phone to call. I stop for a minute, "Would I be good at this? Would I get hired? I wonder, Should I check the place out first?" Some anxieties creep up in my mind, I should calm down. I strut out of the store and start to dial the number and talk to the higher-up's of the job who were managing the job hiring process. They said to come in Monday for a chance to check out the job, and review pay.

The next day..

Man yesterday was so hard. I unpacked almost everything, I don't even have a mattress! That's the one thing they HAD to forget. Well, I'm at least grateful my parents got me this apartment. I get dressed putting on a nice outfit that compliments my physique. I walk down the stairs, rushing to get to the place, it was a good 10 minute walk but I didn't want to be late. Walking past the gaming café where I fount the flyer, and through a humongous parking lot the size of a football field at least! I finally make it inside and find the customer service counter where'd they be doing my interview and tour. "Hello Y/N, This is The pizzeria! You'll find that there are plenty of more attractions within the pizzeria as the tour progresses. Our last stop will be where you end up working if you accept the position and pass the interview!" The man said, he was dressed as a security guard. "Alright! My first question though are the hours of the nightshift." I perk up after staring at my feet. "Well, To begin with your shift will be from 12AM - 8AM. It used to be 6am but, we've started opening later due to some maintenance checkups and making sure everything's ready!" He gave a smile. "Ah, That works for me actually, I happen to be more awake in the nighttime rather than the day." We continued to walk around, looking at all the attractions, this place is so cool. "Now, The daycare! Shall we go in?" He gestures to the door, "Yes, I'm excited." I nod and grin. Children were always something I could get along with, Blunt but in a sweet childish way. We walk into the daycare, and Immediately kids start swarming me and tugging on my outfit. "New person! New person!" "Pretty!" "Handsome!" "Woah they're so tall!" The security guard shoo'd them back and announced to the kids. "This nice adult is going to be working here and help clean the daycare! Isn't That exciting?" the man bent down to the kids levels. They all cheered and ran to hug onto me. I sure do miss being a kid like this.

As they ran off to go play, we walked deeper into the daycare until I saw this gigantic 7ft tall sun thing, My mouth gaped. He was tall... "This is Sundrop, the animatronic your going to be working with! He's a 7ft animatronic built specifically for all kinds of kids, he even knows ASL." He looked over at me. "W-woah.. I- For some reason he looks familiar.. That's cool!" I spoke closing my mouth afterwards. The kids all grabbed and tugged on him leading him towards us. "H-hey woah wait now kids, Y-your gonna make me fall!" the thing spoke. I look up at him and just stare in amazement. They designed this animatronic to be cutesy and friendly for sure. His voice even sounds nostalgic in a way. "Sundrop! This is your new partner for the nightshift, assuming they accept the position. Their name is Y/N!" He looked up and spoke casually to this giant. "H-hi, I-I look forward to working with you!" I manage to crack out a smile. "Ah so you're accepting? Great! The hourly pay will be 14.50$ You can start later tonight, yes?" He looked over beaming. "Y-yes I might as well accept-. I-its such a good job offer!" I say stuttering a tad. "Say, So this new friend will be having slumber parties with me!? YIPPEEE!!" The giant yelled. The small yell made me jump, After that was the night I started. I filled out paperwork and went home, preparing to get ready for the night.

(Thank you for reading! <3)