Chapter 15 [The Warm Room is Now Cold]

As I re-awoke, I saw a powered down Fred-bear looming over the computer. He had stopped on a specific line of code. Somewhere near the end. I scooted him over and pushed him into a charging station whilst he sat on the rolling chair. I sat on my knees exhausted in front of the computer, I hesitantly erased the abnormal code. Then a mechanical whirr came on. Sun, He was sitting upright now. His eyes seemed... Unalive though. Like he wasn't him. He store at me. Then came up to the glass.

"Hello, Y/n. How come your not in the daycare? Shouldn't you be watching the kids?" He looked around at all the wires he was hooked to.

"No, Its 3am. There are no kids. You were hacked and I had to fix your programming something was wrong! I'm so glad your safe." I hit on the glass wanting to open it, but I couldn't until I knew he was truly okay.

"Then I should power down. Thank you for your duties Y/N" He sat on the chair and powered himself down.

I stare at the code and re-written it in. Then he refused to power on again. I looked at the files, Seeing more .Van written in the code. Looming over the computer, I removed the selected files with .Van, but he wouldn't turn on.

After hours, and hours of trying everything I could. I sat down in the chamber next to him and looked at him. Gregory had woken up, Freddy had recharged. Freddy went back to skimming the code, while convincing me to take Gregory elsewhere. Gregory and I went back to Sun's room. Gregory beginning to play on the arcade machine and eating food I had stocked up here. I going down for work and taking care of maintenance in the daycare.

[Freddy's P.O.V]

After finishing the opening concert, I was scheduled for a mandatory recharging. Yet something felt wrong... My body felt strange. As I was being led to the charging station my eyes displayed an error. Yet when I scanned to remove I couldn't.

After the recharging, It was time for a big birthday special for a little boy who was close to the companies ties. I and the others got onto the loading dock and as we were being risen up. Something seemed to change again. I did a quick scan again, yet couldn't find anything I could actively remove. As the music began and our performance started. My sensors overloaded and I fell and blacked out.

Once I awoke I saw myself in parts and services repair, yet I was only awake for a brief time, Seeing sun in the corner. Then It was back off again. In my room on temporary put back. I immediately thought of checking with Y/N for help. I was confined to my room until further notice, So I'd have to hope they'd come to me. That was until, Gregory. I had given him a faz-watch when we first met so he could fill me in on anything that happens to him. I tried contacting him, But all I was met with was static. I sat in my room, looking through the small peek in the curtains. I saw Vanessa on shift walking around, but I couldn't grab her attention. Then I saw a panicked Y/N running around with Gregory, looking for something. Gregory ran into my room from the employees only door and hurriedly hid behind me. Y/N had gone out of my view at this point.

"Gregory? What's happening?" He latched onto my arm.

"Monty is trying to kill us!" He screamed.

"Us? You mean he's going after Y/N? But she's staff, she has the security card?!" I tried to open the door but it would not open for me due to my confinement. "Gregory you have to get this door open, You'll have to go around and get a v.i.p meet and greet pass from the front desk at the entrance, then come back here and the door should open."

"Alright, I'll try Freddy. I'll be back soon!" and with that he was off.

I wish I had been able to leave, but due to my confinement I did not have employee privileges, therefore I could no exit in either doorway like he had. I was stuck their waiting in my room, I stayed in the charger just in case Gregory had to use me for cover.

After what seemed like a long time, in reality it was about 30 minutes. He popped in through the front door and it remained open. Then he drug me along to the main stage, where Monty was threatening Y/N and Y/N was halfway up the curtains for the stage hanging on for dear life.

Gregory hopped in and we set sail towards Monty, who wouldn't listen to our shouting.

"Freddy!" I heard Y/N call for me as they hung onto the curtain, their body shaking from the physical exhaustion they had to have been facing.

"Y/N! Why is Monty doing this? What's wrong with him?" I tried to get Monty to go away, but He wouldn't budge.

"I don't know! I was visiting him in his Maintenance checkup after the main stage fail, and He just flipped when he saw me!" They gripped the curtains tight and tried to tie a part of it around themselves.

"Y/N! I will take Gregory to the Fazer blast so he can get a laser to stun Monty! Can you climb up to the top so your able to get to the light fixations? I got ready a direct course to Fazer blast in preparation for you!" I spoke, sending the course to their faz-watch.

"I will try! I'm not sure I can hang on any longer. I'm on pure fight or flight right now!" They yelled as they began to slowly ascend to the top of the curtains.

"We will be right back!" I began the direct course and due to my speed we arrived there quickly.

Now all that we have left is for Gregory to go in and win Fazer blast.

[Y/N's P.O.V]

As I watched them leave, I climbed up the curtain slowly, as Monty started trying to rip it down from the bottom. I had almost fell a few times. But I'd managed to make it to the top and make it onto the rafters.

I peered down at Monty as he had just pulled down the curtain and was ripping it to shreds looking at me. Then I saw Roxy and Chica wondering around calling out as well. I could barely hear them, but I swore that they had been calling for Gregory.

They knew of Gregory, from previous interactions, but they did not sound normal.

After he had gotten done ripping the curtains to shred, he continued to look around for me, going to the backstage area. I snuck from the rafters to the second floor of the backstage area. I sent my location to Freddy. So he wouldn't be looking for me in the rafters. Though I didn't know if it went through or not.

I walked around the Music room and heard someone come in from the other side. I looked back and Suddenly I was yoinked through the floor vent and Now into a hallway under the room. I looked at who had ahold of me, It was Freddy.

"Y/n! We've got to get back to Gregory, Lets go!" He took me and we ran to a small Vent near Fazer-blast.

Gregory was waiting inside, Talking to a mini-music man.

"Gregory, Get in!" Freddy opened the Hatch.

"Alright?" Gregory got in.

Freddy still carrying me ran to to the Mechanic room. Where Sun was currently contained in a small chamber to the side. He was charging and Laying on the floor.

"I think I may have fixed Sundrop." Freddy proudly announced... "or well... Know how too." He said a little less confident.

"How?" Gregory and I chimed together.

"Well..."

(Ehehehe... See you next chapter >3<)