Chapter 6 [SUNSHINE!!]

A hand grabs me from behind and pulls me. I try to fight back and yell but they've covered my  mouth. The flashlight I had dropped from my belt. I try to pull away from this mystery person but he hits the back of my head instead. "If only you hadn't ruined my plans!" the voice was twisted "I could have been able to have you, without having to hurt you!" I start to tear up, I bite down on his hand and he lets out a yelp and punches me again. I can't barely fight back anymore. "MOON HELP! SUN! PLEASE ANYONE" The sobbing mixes with my words, as he covered my mouth again. I continue struggling. I know I've messed up a lot in my life, but what kind of karma is this to where I get kidnapped!? Oh god what is he going to do to me, I don't want to die! Where is moon, will he help me? I kick the kidnapper in the shin and he yelps again, letting go of my mouth. "MOON- PLEASE, HELP ME" I feel one last hit to the back of my head, I can't fight anymore. I'm too weak, I can't concentrate. He doesn't cover my mouth this time but instead focuses on dragging me to wherever. "Moony.. Sunny, I'm sorry.." I mumble before I can't stand anymore. "LET MY FIREFLY, GO." I hear before I'm dropped on the ground. "Moon," I manage to say. I couldn't see much but I did see moon lifting up the man. Then I passed out.

[Moondrop's P.O.V]

I lift this creep up, I wish sun would have let me get to this creep faster. I hear Y/N mumble moon before I see them go unconscious. "YOU. ARE. DEAD." I squeeze his throat and throw him into a wall. "YOU HURT MY FIREFLY, YOU WILL PAY." Moon stop, we can't hurt guests! 'He's a trespasser Sun, Plus he hurt OUR Sunshine.' He starts to get up but I kick him down. "YOU FUCKING PSYCHOPATH!?" He screams. Your going to kill him Moon! 'That's the point, Sun' If you kill him, How are you going to get away with it? Are you going to magically get rid of his body? 'Ughhh, Sun let me think of something later! Aren't you pissed? What if they Killed y/n?' I look back over at the man, He was gone. He had picked up Y/N and was pointing a knife at us. "Don't come any further! I swear I'll slit this bitches throat and have you watch! Y/N was supposed to be mine! We were meant for each other! I've been watching them since they moved into my apartment building!" He was yelling, Y/N was in danger. Moon, GET HIM. 'Finally.' He's waving the knife around rapidly. To be built with Night vision is a life saver. I laugh maniacally, He's practically pissing himself! I do my best to be silent as I sneak behind him. His breathing is heavy. "Goodnight~" 

[Y/N's P.O.V]

I woke up in Suns bed. I felt bandages all over me. I look around and Don't see anyone. Oh god are they hurt? I run over to the tiny stage window and Look down, The daycare was empty. I run out of the room and into the main pizza plex. My legs and head hurt but, I need to make sure Sun and moons okay. I run towards Rockstar row and knock on Freddy's door. "Hello Y/N! What bring you here- Woah superstar your hurt! You need to get to first aid immediately." He looked at the bandages. "Where's Sun and Moon?" I look at him desperately. "Oh, I think he went to parts and services. Your in luck! I can take you there! You have to promise me you'll go to first aid after though." I perk up, smiling "Please, I promise I'll go to first aid! I need to see moon though!" Without any other words he swooped me up and carried me to the parts and services room. I saw Moon in the cylinder getting his arm reattached. "Oh god what happened to him?" I start to tear up, He's hurt. I see him look at me and wave with his other hand, Smiling. I start crying. Freddy looks at me and pats my head. "He's okay, He's okay!" I feel so bad, He got hurt and all because of me. "His arm- Freddy he's not, he's hurt" My voice shakes. "Come on Y/N lets go to the First aid room now, By the time your done he'll be ready to go too!" 

After I got patched up by Freddy, I run back to the parts and services room. I see the mechanic finishing up the tests, and saw Moon wave with his now, reattached arm. I smile and wait anxiously. He had gotten hurt because of me, He walked out of the cylinder. I run up to him and hug him. "Hey hey, Firefly... Its okay.." He hugged me back. "Yougothurtbecauseofme..." I cry, He picks me up and looks at me sniffling and crying. "I'm just glad your safe." He smiled. "But your arm!" he looks at it and looks back. "its not destroyed. He just cut a few wires." my face twists into anger. "Where is he, I'm giving him a punch that will hurt more than a Bi-" Moon interrupts me "Firefly! Language. He's taken care of and is currently in our small security cell." He points over to a cell, where a very unconscious man lays. "The power is still cut, so how about we go rest. I'll have to carry you, since the backrooms of this place are the only areas that have emergency lights." He held me against his chest, "Moon, There are emer-" Moon turned away and cut off Freddy. "Lets go! If I stay any longer I'll just turn into sun."