Chapter 12 [Family.]

Running after him and Gregory, who were running around with clothes. "S-Sun! That's not a beanie! Sun get that off your head!" Gregory spun a shirt around and whacked Sun with it. "Gregory! Sun!" Sun is laughing and dancing around, while Gregory is scrounging through the bag. "S-SUN! Guys! At least let me get your things situated! I run after him, and grab the clothes off of his head and from Gregory's hands. "I have some things for you two!" They sit down In front of the duffle bag, and many other groceries. "Okay so, For Gregory, I went and got you some clothes. I got groceries for food I'll keep in the kitchen staff fridge. Plus, I got you some notepads and pencils." He looked at everything and looked ecstatic and shocked. Tears started welling in his eyes. "T-Thank you" he stuttered out covering his face. "Aw, kiddo its no problem." He sat down and turned away trying to not cry in front of us. "For you sun, I got you this sweater! I don't know if you can wear it but, I thought maybe you would want some new clothes. Wearing the same frilly outfit seems to get uncomfortable or annoying." He grabs the sweater and swings around with it. "Oh yes yes yes! Thank you, Thank you!" He ran around and tried to put it on over his old clothes. "S-Sun! You can't put it on over them, you have to switch them out." He looked back and ran off into a storage closet. "Gregory?" I look back to him to see him wiping tears. "Aw Gregory I'm sorry, I didn't mean to upset you." He looked back at me and hugged my leg. "Thank you." He mumbled. Poor kid must have been through a lot. I hear thumping coming my way, "Superstar! Attendant Y/N!" The huge animatronic bear comes thumping into the daycare. "Listen, I was exploring the pizza plex helping Gregory find some exits, when I stumbled across a secret hide out!" He showed a very poorly drawn map of the exits and pizza plex. "It had the words Vanny on it. I left after discovering it, but I have a bad feeling about the place. Attendant Y/N! Can you come with Gregory and I to the hide out?" I look at Gregory who was getting ready to hop into Freddy. "Sure but, Let me tell Sun." Running over to the storage room, I hear sun struggling. "Hey Sun! Freddy and Gregory need my help, So I'll be gone for a bit until we figure out what's going on." I hear some crashing, "OKAY Y/N! Be safe! I'll be figuring out this shirt." He thumped the door. I regroup with Freddy whos now being controlled by Gregory. "Ready?" I nod, Setting off into the daycare to take care of this mystery.

Freddy and Gregory lead me to the vents leading to the rafters above the maze. "You go check it out, I'll meet you there with Gregory. I have to take the stairs since I am to heavy to go through the vents." I climb through, meeting a small music man who crawled with me. He led me through to the rafters where I see the small hideout. "Should I go ahead?" I mumble to myself, I don't see Freddy below. "He has the risk of getting dismantled, but I have the risk of getting fired..." I creep forward and Make my way through the rafters to the office. I make it to the door and it opens. "Creepy..." I walk in and Look at all the things scattered around, A white bunny costume, Words scribbled on the wall, and a disheveled stolen bed set from the gift shop. I hear footsteps and run out of the other door. Then slide down the railing of the stairs. "Attendant Y/N!" I hear him call out from a spot in the maze. "Freddy! Be quiet! Don't talk!" I run through the maze trying to find Freddy by the thumping of hid footsteps. Finally I run face-first into Freddy and cause my nose to bleed. "Attendant! Your nose!" He lifts my head up to examine it. "Freddy, Their is no time. Someone's in the office looking down on us. We have to be careful and get out of here." He nodded at me and lifted me up. "I am taking you to first aid Attendant!" I could hear Gregory snicker from inside his chest. "Freddy- I can walk!" He shook his head and began to make his way to the end of the maze. After that we took an elevator down. "Gregory. I need you to hop out of my chest cavity and make your way back to the daycare. I fear Vanessa might find you soon if you continue with me. Especially to the employee underbelly of the pizza plex." Gregory exited Freddy and looked at me. "Vanessa is weird." The doors open and he made his move, dashing off into the plex. "Now we will have to take the employee elevator in the backstage area. Lets go." He began sprinting again towards the main area. "Freddy, why are you so kind to Gregory? Isn't he considered an intruder in your database?" He looked at me, The plastic face of his seemed so complex yet simple at the same time. "I do not know, Attendant Y/N. I consider him as a valued customer. I find it strange my system doesn't identify him in the database either. Our security protocols are top-notch and can detect any past felon or on-the-run criminal. Yet he is not known to any of our databases." He paused and looked up, approaching the stage now. "I want to protect Gregory, He has taught me there is more to my programming. That even an animatronic like me, has a chance of finding... Family." We entered the elevator. "That's Amazing. You've learnt more that no other robot has learnt yet." He set me down on my feet. "Gregory has agreed to help me get to the bottom of this Vanny person. After that, he says he will leave the pizza plex. I wish I could go with him but, I cannot last outside of the pizza plex without my charger." He looked down. "Freddy! I've recently become a mechanic for sun, maybe I can find blueprints to the charging machines and can construct one for you to use outside of the plex. It would be risky considering the power usage but, I'm sure I can find a way for you and Gregory to stay together." He looked at me, Joyously. "You could? I would be forever grateful if you could Attendant Y/N" I looked at him and smiled, The doors opened and we make our way to the first aid area. "You know Freddy, why do you call me Attendant?" He got the first aid kid out and started treating my nose. "Well, Its rude to not call employees by their job title then name. Its basic manners!" I try to hold back a laugh. "Freddy, You don't have to be formal with me, You can just call me Y/N." He finishes up and Looks at me. "Really? I can just say. Y/N?" I nod and he gets excited. "Its almost opening time, You should get back to the daycare before it opens and get some sleep. I'll be going a different way to the Rockstar row." He began to walk off into the tunnels. "Thanks Freddy. See ya." I continue the other way. "These robots are so life-like..."

Arriving back at the daycare, I see Sundrop wearing the sweater I got him. He looked excited to see me. "Y/N! Honey! Look I got it on! I love it, I don't want to take it off!" I look at the time and back to Sun. "Sadly sun, Your gonna have to because Its opening time soon and, I don't think the employers would like to see you with a random sweater on." He frowned. "Awww, what!??" He went back to the closet to take it off. "How cute."