Table of contents ( READ THIS FIRST)

This is just to help SUM UP EACH CHAPTER so you DONT have to spend 4 hours reading if you don't want to!!! It's an awesome story but I'm scared the length is ruining it.

(Part1) First Day on the job
08/22
Keira has her first day on the job, meeting Sundrop and getting used to the environment.

(Part 2) Moondrop  SMUT
08/22
Keira turns off the lights and is introduced to a new, terrifying creature.

(Part 3) Not Again...  SMUT
09/22
Keira recovers from meeting Moondrop, only to have someone turn the lights off once more.

(Part 4) Who is that Yellow Bunny
09/22
Keira discovers something truly horrific that animatronics are hiding away. They drop a word bomb on her at the end.

(Part 5) I am an ANIMATRONIC?!
1/11/22
Keira is told that she is an animatronic and right after, Afton (Springtrap) attempts to take control of her body, succeeding.

(Part 6) Built for eachother. SMUT
1/13/22
Afton, the current antagonist, forces her to do something sexual towards Sundrop.

(Part 7) Saving her.
1/14/22
It is up to Sundrop to save Keira from being controlled by the devious Afton.

(Part 8) Moving on.
1/17/22
A week after the incident with springtrap, Keira finally feels herself again. She takes this time to get much closer with Sundrop.

(Part 9)  Monty. SMUT
1/17/22
Sundrop and Keira get it on after an intimate experience. Afterwards, something happens between Monty and Keira.

(Part 10) Sun finds out about Monty.
Keira tries her best to hide a bruise, But Sundrop manages to find out. Things go south really fast.

(Part 11) He is back.
Sun realized that Keira is missing and goes to save her from Monty. But his feelings are broken after he sees something he shouldn't have. Keira discovers why Sun and Monty never got along.

(Part 12) Sex!?  SMUT
Monty and Moondrop Kidnap Keira and do questionable things with her.
Keira discovers something new about Moon and Sun's Body.

(Part 13) Crushing on Moon SMUT
Moondrop and Keira are left alone in the golf course. Keira learns a bunch more about Moon and Sun's relationship while also discovering her own relationship with Moondrop.

***I haven't updated the contents for the newest chapters yet***

(Part 14) Boyfriend!

(Part 15) Interesting Night

(Part 16) Sundrop Experimenting

(Part 17) Just Say Yes

(Part 18) Seduce

(Part 19) My arm.

(Part 20) Ashton

(Part 21) Why Moon