Prologue/Sb ending

I NEED TO SAY REALLY QUICK, THIS WAS WRITTEN BEFORE RUIN CAME OUT. IT HAS NOT YET BEEN UPDATED FOR WHAT WE LEARNED IN THE DLC.

This story will take place in the rooftop ending except Freddy doesn't set the pizzaplex on fire.

Vanny is Vanessa's twin sister, who is now dead because of Freddy.

Gregory and Vanessa realized they were able to fix Freddy, as there wasn't too much damage (surprisingly).

The pizzaplex closed down for a short time due to health violations, but Vanessa was living there as part of her job and had nowhere else to go so she stayed and took Gregory in when he told her he had no parents.

Chica, Roxy, Monty, Moon, and Music Man were all being controlled by Vanny (like how she did with the staff bots) and were put back to normal after Vanny was gone.

Also, Roxanne, Chica, and Monty were all put back together with their original styles and special techniques (Eyes, Voice box, Claws)

Sorry for the long explanation 😅 I just wanted to make sure there was no confusion on the situation and if there's any questions, ask! I also don't really like the twin sister theory, I personally think Vanessa being Vanny is more interesting and her looking down on them from the roof as a ghost is much more cool but twins made more sense for this particular story!