Chapter 2-Meeting...who?

*Human music man art by @headempty_nothoughts on Instagram! Their art is amazing! Music man terrifies me in security breach yet I still love him 💀🥰

-3rd person pov-

Entering the next door, Gregory's greeted by the overwhelming scent of oil. Looking at his worn shoes, he sees them coated in the black, slightly gooey substance. He pinches his nose and walks around slowly, taking large steps in an attempt to not get so much oil on his shoes.

As he peered around, Gregory noticed what the room consisted of--endos, an insane amount. All were in perfect condition, besides some oil surrounding their bottom half. Gregory realized these were all probably outdated, because their structure was different from the ones he'd seen in the lower portion, near the movie theatre.

He turned to inspect where the oil was leaking from, he suspected a large tub may have worn down and leaked but was surprised to find that wasn't the case. There, in the corner, was an endo with an almost full Bonnie suit on, except his stomach had a hole with wires hanging out and his head was missing.

Gregory walked over to it, listening to the oil drip from Bonnie's body as he made his way to it. Gregory tried his best to pick up the animatronic even with it being heavy and slippery.

He half succeeded—he couldn't figure out a good way to pick him up so he dragged him by the arm to the metal table in the middle of the room. He hoisted the upper half onto the table, then the lower portion with much struggle.

Gregory was coated in oil, and felt disgusting. He took the Bonnie head and realized he'd probably have to take the suit to the capsule, where he installed the upgrades on Freddy.

Gregory groaned internally, then slowed his breathing as he had someone approaching the door. He began panicking even more as whoever was there—probably Vanessa, the footsteps were too light to be an animtronic's—began turning the door handle.

Gregory slightly turned his head when he had the door creak open. He was confused to see a man standing there, someone he'd never seen before?

The man was wearing a style of clothes he'd never even seen, maybe a style from the early 1990s? He had a grayish-black bear mask covering his face, it looked as if it may have once been a lighter color. He had gloved hands, and purple-black hair. His body looked a bit..deformed? Not normal. This man looked like a walking red flag.

As Gregory still stared at the tall man, awkward silence overtook them before the other sighed in what seemed to be annoyance, and began to speak.

"Kid, what are you doing here? This place is dangerous." The man spoke. Gregory was taken aback by his voice. He couldn't quite explain it, but the man's voice was deep, yet sounded sweet? Caring? He couldn't find the right word, but the man's voice was comforting. Like how a parent talks to their child, or an older sibling to their younger. But Gregory noticed the man's mask move, like his eyebrows furrowed at his appearance. Perhaps because he was covered in oil? Maybe his hair was messy.

"Uhm..I was looking for something," Gregory spoke quietly, he felt like he could trust the man before him but still didn't want to make any mistake. Gregory looked down then back up at the man.

"What's your name?" Gregory asked. The man looked to the side for a moment, before turning back and saying, "You can call me Benedict." The man spoke, Gregory assumed this man was old..he'd never heard anyone have the name 'Benedict'.

"So, what were you looking for? Perhaps I could help you." Benedict offered. "Well, I actually found what I was searching for, but I need to move it, and it's too heavy for me." Gregory responded and motioned to the table with Bonnie on it.

Might as well be honest now, he was past being scared of getting in trouble. If he had someone to help him, he'd take that opportunity. Benedict seemed to understand, and walked over to Bonnie.

"You want him moved? Are you trying to fix Bonnie?" Benedict asked, turning his head back to Gregory.

"Yes sir, are you able to move him into the capsule in the center of the room outside?" Gregory asked, he was getting excited now, his mission might actually be a success!

"Sure I can, but I don't think you need to move him there. He just needs a few wires re-connected along with a new chest plate and his head put back on. I can do that right here, and you can watch and learn while I do it, if you'd like?" Benedict offered with what seemed to be a smile under his mask.

Gregory was without words. Had he really gotten so lucky that he'd have someone do the difficult part for him? His luck was a little too good today. "Really? Yes! Please!" Gregory shouted, with a smile on his face as well.

After about 45 minutes of rebuilding Bonnie, Benedict stopped for a moment after he'd looked to his right at the shelved walls in result of a stomach feeling.

"Holy shit-" Benedict muttered. Gregory was about to ask what was wrong, but Benedict had already moved over to the other side of the table, taking something off of the shelf. A black button with a flashing dot. Benedict was shaking slightly, was he nervous? Happy? Gregory wasn't sure.

Benedict put the button on the side of his mask, before Gregory was caught off guard with high pitched sounds and a flash of light.