Chapter 9-Calming down

*More fanart by @imleesan on Instagram and @imsanlee on tiktok! I absolutely love their art ❤️✨

-3rd person pov-
Michael had just finished telling Gregory what illusion discs were, and was now waiting for Gregory to get passed the shock and quite frankly, confusement.

Just as Gregory was beginning to understand, Michael heard Monty. He sighed, Ennard and Monty never seemed to cooperate. Something bad was definitely about to happen. Michael and Gregory waited a few moments, before Ennard swiftly came in through the door.

Gregory was visibly startled, and honestly quite scared. He had already been beginning to regret visiting Michael awhile ago, but now. Well, let's just say he wished Freddy were there.

---

Montgomery gave up immediately, knowing he wouldn't be able to get into the room. He didn't see anything, but he knew Gregory was in there with Ennard. Monty'd been studying Gregory, and quickly found out he was a mechanics kid.

It made sense to the gator—the kid did give Freddy upgrades that night, no normal child should be able to do that. Montgomery's guess was, he'd somehow met the repair guy and asked him to teach him more, but the kid didn't know how dangerous the 2 men were.

Monty was told the human had murdered a kid during his birthday. And Ennard was possessed, souls possessing animatronics are almost always dangerous and not to be messed with, much like himself and...
Monty couldn't remember anymore.

He knew at least one of the other animatronics at the pizzaplex used to be human, but he couldn't remember which one. But that's besides the point--Gregory shouldn't be around them. Monty ran back upstairs, looking for anyone to tell him where Freddy was.

He saw Roxanne waiting next to a recharge capsule, with Chica inside, and ran to her. "Have you seen Freddy? I know where the kid is," Montgomery hurriedly said. He was in a rush, trying to get Gregory away from the 2 as soon as possible.

Roxanne looked skeptical, most likely assuming Monty was lying. "No clue, he and Bonnie went to look together, I think," Roxy told him.

Montgomery let out a groan. "Do you at least know where they went?" He asked. Roxanne rolled her eyes. "C'mon you're better than that. Where's the most logical place for them to search first?" Roxanne sneered.

Montgomery was about to roll his eyes, too, before stopping himself. "The basement? The top floor?" He said, in a questioning tone. Roxy scoffed, "How could you not know, dimwit. Think."

And with that being said, she took Chica from the charging capsule, and flicked Monty's forehead. Roxanne walked away with Chica, as she just regained consciousness from recharging.

Montgomery groaned internally, now having to find Freddy and Bonnie by himself. God, why does he have to do all this work just for a dumb kid.

---

"So, how much have you told him?" Ennard asked, clearly not interested but wanting to get the conversation re-flowing. "Just how the illusion discs work, and a bit about myself and my family." Michael responded, calmly.

Gregory was still frightened, and was now wanting to leave due to instinct, but at the same time wanted more information on the discs. "You didn't say anything about me, right?" Ennard whispered to Michael, although Gregory heard it.