Chapter 8-Lesson

*I honestly can't believe I found this art!! Ennard's my all time fav, hence why I include him in this fanfic :) amazingg human Ennard art by @imleesan on Instagram and @imsanlee on Tiktok!!

-3rd person pov-
Freddy was extremely stressed at the situation. He'd grown close to the child, and loved him like his own son. Freddy didn't blame Chica, he knew how Gregory was and figured he just wanted to run around again--but Freddy also knew the area and how dangerous it was for a little kid to be in a section they shouldn't.

Even on the night they first met, he'd been worried the young boy would get electrocuted by wires or beaten to death by a malfunctioning bot, and now Freddy wasn't there to accompany him and offer him safety when Gregory needed it.

Bonnie sat beside him, watching as Freddy was deep in thought. He hadn't known what to do, Bonnie wouldn't be much help in this situation as his mechanical advantage was nothing special.

He took Freddy's hand in his, letting him know he'd be there for him. Freddy was taken out of his thoughts as Bonnie held his hand, the rabbit's warm heat radiating off his hand. Freddy noticed Bonnie's warm smile, and his furrowed eyebrows, indicating Bonnie acknowledged Freddy's emotions.

It made the bear feel somewhat better, knowing there was someone he could lean on. "It'll be alright, Fred. He's a smart kid, I'm sure he can handle the dangers of the pizzaplex alone," Bonnie softly said.

Freddy noticeably calmed at the rabbit's words, something about his voice was extremely comforting to Freddy.

"I know it'll be difficult, but we can go search for him, me and you. We'll find him eventually, trust me. After everything we've gone through, we make our way back to each other every time, so who's to say we won't be able to find Gregory?" Bonnie laughed, with a sweet smile upon his face.

Freddy smiled back, a bit skeptical as to what the rabbit meant by 'every time', but still shook his head yes. They both stood up, still holding hands, and set forth to find Gregory, both deciding to start from the ground up--as it would be most likely that's where the boy was.

---

Ennard had a stern face on, though you couldn't really tell. He whispered into Michael's ear, "You don't have to act on this. Don't stress yourself out piling project upon project." Ennard told him.

Michael smiled and turned to the endoskeleton, taking his focus away from Gregory. "You care about my well-being, wires?" Michael replied snarkily, still wearing a smirk.

Ennard scoffed and rolled his eyes with a look saying 'As if'. "So um, Michael? What do you know about those buttons..?" Gregory hesitantly said. He didn't really know what the 2 were discussing, but he didn't want to be away for too long, and tried to hurry up this conversation.

Michael looked back at the child, wondering if he should tell him the information he knew. Could a kid really handle this? He fought animatronics..but still.

It took Michael years to grasp the concept of working with animatronics and all his father did. He wasn't sure if he wanted a child like Gregory to take on the burden of such things. Michael turned to Ennard, he always seemed to know what to say in a difficult situation.

Ennard noticed Michael looking at him, and glanced to the Afton boy. As if he could read the young adult's mind, he mouthed the words 'I don't care.' to Michael. Michael bit his cheek and rolled his eyes. 'Ennard sure is helpful.' Michael thought.