Chapter 1-Curtains

-3rd person pov-
"You'll never catch me Roxy!"
Gregory screeched with a happy grin on his face. He and a few animatronics were bored and decided to play tag. Roxanne was currently 'it' and noticed Gregory first, but he was sprinting faster than she could catch
up to.

Gregory slowed his pace down as he saw the purple bunny mural on the side of the wall he was coming up to, recognizing it as the entrance to Bonnie bowl. Running towards it, he pulled out a bowling pass; handing it to the party bot and entering the elevator.

After opening the shutters, going through the arcade and different eating areas, Gregory was at the ice cream shop. He turned to his right and noticed the small stage surrounded by red curtains.

The boy recalled Freddy telling him he missed someone when he was there with him last, but Gregory hadn't completely figured out who he was talking about yet. He had suspicions about a rabbit—probably 'Bonnie'—being the one Freddy was referring to, there were too many times to count that Freddy had mentioned rabbits, and him missing said rabbit.

Gregory's wonderous mind got the best of him and decided to look behind the curtains, not expecting much out of it but knew his curiosity would at least be cured for the time being. He steadily walked over to the curtains and peeked in. On the wall there was a small, neon, light-up sign saying, 'Bonnie Bowl' in retro colors and designs.

Beneath the sign, a small chip was lying on the wooden stage. Gregory picked it up, examining the object. On it read 'Mmry-Prjct GB', Gregory easily made out 'Memory' and 'Project', but paused for a moment trying to make out 'GB'. 'GB...GB?' "If it says memory then it's clearly a memory chip belonging to an animatronic, so GB must be one of the robots." Gregory assumed.

When working on other animatronics and accessing their memory chips, he had remembered the main 4's started with G, meaning Glamrock. "So..Glamrock Bonnie?" The curious boy spoke aloud, not paying any attention to the mechanical movements just outside the curtains.

"Gregory! You can't be back here," Roxanne shouted in a hushed voice. Gregory flinched and turned around, still holding the chip. He hid the small object away in his pocket, not wanting Roxy to take it away before he got a chance to decipher more about this supposedly called 'Glamrock Bonnie' animatronic.

"Why not? And how did you even find me here." Gregory said back, more like a statement than a question. Roxanne sighed,

"I can see through walls hon. And Freddy might get upset if he notices you back here. He treats this stage like a memorial for someone we...lost." Roxy looked a little down by time she'd finished her sentence, which made Gregory become a little guilty.

"Is it Glamrock Bonnie? Is that their name?" Gregory spat out. He really didn't mean to, he knew now wasn't the time to ask questions. Roxy looked at him in disbelief.

"What-..." silence flooded the area, "What do you know about him...who told you? Did Chica say something? That damn chicken. Can never keep her beak shut." Roxy trailed off, seeming agitated.

"Roxanne, dear! Can you come here, sweetheart?" Chica sang. Roxanne looked in the direction Chica's voice came from.

"Speak of the devil," Roxanne muttered. "We'll finish our game later Gregory, and don't think I'll forget this conversation." Roxy told Gregory, with her words full of seriousness.

Roxy left and Gregory walked off the stage, now with a mission in mind.

-Time skip, main stage-

Gregory made sure no one was in sight before heading down to parts and service on the stage. He realized he'd never really looked too much down there, and maybe he could find an animatronic in well enough condition to insert the memory chip he'd found and see if it entered Bonnie's memorys to an animatronic.

Gregory arrived in parts & services and first entered doors he hadn't gone in before. Walking up to the first door, he could hear metal shifting around, yet it stopped when he started turning the door handle. Gregory chose to ignore it, and proceeded to open the door.

The room was full of arms, heads, and wiring. Although, one head in particular caught his eye. A purple one, with 2 buck yet smallish teeth. He could only assume it belonged to Bonnie or, at least, a different Bonnie model.

Whichever it was, was good enough to take with him. He exited the room after seeing a tall endoskeleton with wires going every direction slightly shift. It could've just been his imagination but it was enough to spook him. Gregory also could've sworn he'd seen that endo somewhere before but he couldn't quite place where...Oh well, he'll figure it out sometime.

Now, onto the next room in search of a useable vessel.