Chapter 11-Desperate...?

*Glam. Chica art by @tantivy_ on Instagram!

-3rd person pov-
After hearing those words from Bonnie, Monty was completely stunned. The gator rose from his spot on the ground, and began aimlessly walking. He remembered once being alive. But had no details on his friends, what he looked like, his name...
He did, however, know there was at least one animatronic here that was also possessed by a child's soul, he also knew who one of them were. But Freddy? His brother? He couldn't imagine that being true. Well...they did have that type of platonic love. Monty was unsure at the moment, and began to get lost in thought. He started thinking about yesterday morning, when Gregory first brought Bonnie to everyone, and said he fixed him. Montgomery's first thought was to ask him how he did it, and perhaps get the child to help him with a...certain someone. But, there was never a particularly good time to ask, and later he'd found out that the repair guy and Ennard helped Gregory. So that option was out. He wasn't going to ask someone who murdered a child to help him bring back one of his old friends. Although, with how desperate he was getting, he might just. But for now, he'd wait until the kid was awake and ask him questions. All he'll do now is think a bit more. It wasn't until just then that Monty realized where he'd arrived at after walking anywhere his legs would take him. He let out a hefty sigh, followed by a frown and a face of grief and regret. In front of him, lay the body of Foxy. The one Roxanne took the place of.
---
Bonnie lay still against Freddy, he had his head rested atop Freddy's shoulder, glancing at the bear every now and then. Freddy was still processing. It kind of made Bonnie smile, his old self would always do that. It was one of the very specific things Bonnie took note on during their human life together. Freddy took a breath in, and made it seem like he was about to speak, which Bonnie perked his head up at, but then the bear took his breath back. Bonnie decided he should probably speak. Silence wasn't usually awkward between he and Freddy but right now--for some reason--it was different. The air felt tense, and thick. "Fred?" Bonnie said, in a quiet whisper. Freddy shifted his gaze over to the rabbit, away from his own lap. "I'm sorry. You clearly weren't ready for me to tell you any of that," Bonnie whispered. Freddy could practically see the guilt coming from those words, which made him feel incredibly bad. "No, no. Don't be sorry. I'm glad you told me. It was just...unexpected." Freddy responded, reassuring Bonnie. The 2 shifted into another silence, this time being more comfortable. "I do have a question, though. Do you know how you can remember more than I can? Or Monty? If he could remember, I feel as though he would tell me." Freddy asked. "It's probably because my memory chip didn't have anything being added to it for years, while yours did. Over time you just...forgot." Bonnie paused, "But, I'm kind of thankful to still have my memories, even if it's not many of them." Bonnie smiled, as he finished his sentence. He really was thankful, he couldn't imagine not remembering his relationship with Freddy and their family's, not to mention everyone's appearance and time they spent together. Freddy smiled along with Bonnie, and looked at the time. 3:50 A.M. "How about you tell me everything you remember, and then we can recharge before waking Gregory?" Freddy offered. Bonnie nodded his head yes, and proceeded to speak about everything in his mind. Bonnie enlightened Freddy with talking about any names he remembered, their age differences, heritage, and so forth. Neither Bonnie nor Freddy told their family's about their relationship with each other. They had no idea how their parents might react and didn't want to risk anything, they had no reason to come out besides feeling more comfortable doing couple type acts in public. They were also 17, just about to graduate. The 2 had made plans to get engaged, and run away. Of course, that was all just for fun, they weren't going to actually do it. Well, maybe get engaged.
When they died, they both still remembered most everything, and continued to be in relationship with each other. At that time, it was only the 2 of them. Freddy's brother hadn't died yet, Roxanne was irrelevant, and Chica's programming kept bugging out and she wasn't acting normal. But, there was another, Foxy. He was similar to Chica at the time. He couldn't stay in order long enough to be kept, though, so they dumped him somewhere in the basement and took down most merchandise and posters of him. Only for a few weeks Bonnie and Freddy were together, though. After almost a month, their A.I's updated when Bonnie was out of order temporarily for a kid spilling liquid on him. Freddy's and Chica's memorys could store much more but in order for that to happen, their previous memorys were wiped to give them both a fresh start and hopefully Chica's repair would last longer than before. The workers had forgotten about Bonnie during this upgrade, and since they already had a couple new animatronics to replace others if needed, they trashed him. An accident occurred, though. Bonnie was destroyed and the managers decided it didn't matter, and they just wouldn't turn back to him if needed like they had originally intended to. But, any children's memory from inside an animatronic was transferred to their chip, oddly enough. And Bonnie's human memories continued to live on. However, the Glamrock Foxy animatronic still functioned. The only company he ever got was when a certain alligator found him, just a few months before he was gone forever.