Chapter 14-Alone Time

⚠️This will be a smut chapter, for Freddy x Bonnie. It isn't very extreme, and isn't long either. The end of this chapter does include very minimal Michael x Ennard, nothing romantic happens between them but there is the explanation on their relationship there.⚠️

-3rd person pov-
They were now in Freddy's room. Door's locked, and curtains closed. Freddy had his hands gripping Bonnie's waist, as he shifted his fingers from the back of Bonnie's lower back to his ass ever so often. The rabbit had his hands tangled in Freddy's hair, messing it up with every movement. Their pants and sloppy, quick moans easily filled the room and Freddy moved his hands up, taking Bonnie's shirt off as the other did the same to him. They were using so much tongue, from their nose down to their chin was incredibly moist from saliva--they both had grown sloppy after making out for awhile. Bonnie began grinding against Freddy in a desperate motion to relieve his hard on, while still receiving pleasure. Freddy grinded back slightly, teasing Bonnie as he swiftly moved his thumbs down to the waistband of the rabbit's pants, and slowly slid them down, leaving Bonnie in only his loose boxers. He moved his hips faster now, making Bonnie moan into the kiss they were still sharing. Freddy shifted his lover down onto the small sofa he had in his room, moving all the decorations off from it. The rabbit moaned at the sudden contact, and Freddy crawled his way in between Bonnie's legs, slowly starting to suck the skin on the smaller's chest. Bonnie was whimpering and his breathing became ragged as he fumbled with the zipper of Freddy's jeans, trying his best to get them off himself. Freddy noticed, and undid his own zipper in addition to pulling down his pants. Bonnie reached his hands into the boxer-briefs Freddy was wearing, and began to slowly jerk off the man in front of him, earning grunts and pants from the bear. Freddy began to take off the other's boxers, while he was now sucking on Bonnie's neck, leaving as many hickeys as he wanted to. Freddy quickly took three fingers up to his mouth, and coated them in saliva before reaching down towards Bonnie's hole and leaning up to kiss the rabbit in an attempt to quiet down the moans he'd soon be making. Inserting one finger in, Bonnie kept calm, as it didn't feel like much. But by the second finger, he was squirming uncomfortably--which only made it worse and his eyes closed halfway in pleasure. Freddy entered in the last finger, and Bonnie stayed still, before his hips began moving downwards onto Freddy's fingers in an attempt to get them deeper into him. The bear smiled and pulled away from Bonnie, lining himself up and pushing in slowly. Bonnie shut his eyes and whimpered, and after about a minute of enduring slight pain, he told Freddy he could go deeper in. Following the request, the larger slowly inched his whole dick in to the other, then pulled out almost all the way just as slowly. Bonnie's eyes began to tear up, but he made no indication for Freddy to stop, so the latter kept moving at that speed. Soon enough, Freddy was moving at a fast pace and Bonnie's eyes were rolled back as his hips moved in sync with Freddy's. The slapping of skin and moans filled the room as the bear looked down toward Bonnie's sweaty, desperate face. Freddy felt himself becoming close, and began jerking off Bonnie so they could cum at the same time. Bonnie's eyes shot open as he gripped the sofa cushions tighter while Freddy moved much faster than before. Bonnie let out a breathy moan and came, just as he felt warm liquid fill him up. Bonnie panted and sat up, then immediately pushed Freddy backwards and sat on his lap, lining Freddy's cock up with his own hole and dropped himself down, causing himself to pant and moan as Freddy let out a deep groan while adjusting his hands onto Bonnie's waist, helping him move up and down while the latter bounced on Freddy's dick as long as his leg strength would allow him to. They went on like that for awhile, until Freddy could barely take any more--yet Bonnie was still up for it.
---
Hours past; Montgomery, Gregory, Roxanne, and Chica were all having a blast together while they all payed no attention to what Bonnie and Freddy may be doing at the moment. Currently, Bonnie was sucking Freddy's cock as far as he could take it--which was mostly all the way when it was hard. But never mind them, another...'couple' had been discussing their own relationship.
---
⚠️Stop reading here if you don't want to read the MichaelxEnnard portion⚠️
---
"I-I--how are you...Ennard? What happened?" Michael questioned, slowly yet sadly. He couldn't wrap his head around the fact that someone he'd been inseparable as a child since the 3rd grade had been with him longer than he thought. He also didn't understand how he could've died, the police had absolutely no leads and deemed his disappearance a getaway out of his own will when they were 16. You can imagine how heartbroken Michael was to find out the town's police couldn't do any more to be sure what happened to the man he'd began dating a few years prior. Ennard only sighed, "I can't remember enough of the details to tell you. I barely know how I'm even here."
Hearing his voice again, Michael couldn't help but stay quite for a few seconds, cherishing the sound he'd wanted to hear again for years. "But...you knew who I was, right? Why couldn't you have just told me who you really were...things would've been different between for all these years we've spent together," Michael sighed, his voice breaking slightly as he attempted to conceal the despair-filled emotions inside of him. "I-I...*sigh*...I, thought you'd resent me. I did get you killed, after all," Ennard said softly, getting quieter while talking about Michael's death. Michael's face contorted into that of an understanding expression. "You know I'd never feel bitter towards you. Even so, after everything that happened, I think I'd rather be dead. And since you played such an important role in my life, I'll always forgive you for anything you do wrong." Mike spoke, shuddering as he realized just how awful and corny his words sounded. The soul form of Ennard walked towards Michael with sorrowful eyes, and pulled the other into a welcoming hug.