Epilogue

~ A year later ~

Harry and Louis were getting ready for their friends' wedding. Louis wore a dark electric blue suit, jacket and pants of the same colour, a white button down long sleeve shirt, and a pink boutonniere attached to the suit lapel, brown elegant leather dress shoes, his hair was getting longish again and he styled it on a quiff combed back. The jacket accentuated his hourglass shaped waist, and the pants were tight in all the right places. Harry was wearing a complete black suit with a black long sleeve button down as well, he left four buttons open showcasing his butterfly tattoo that he had gotten six months ago, a white and black scarf hanging around his neck, and black leather boots, his hair was also getting longer, ge decide to wear a black hat since the day was very sunny.

"Lou, if you don't hurry up we are getting murdered by a furious Zayn," Harry said, looking at Louis still combing his hair. "You look handsome and edible, cmon,"

Louis smirked and looked at Harry through the mirror. "Thank you, love. You look very gorgeous as well," he winked and blew a kiss.

They had been living together for the last six months, buying a flat together. The huge success of Louis' company and Harry's career brought a lot of financial stability for both of them. Louis had artists from all labels that dropped their managers as soon as their contracts were finished and asked to be signed by Tomlinson Productions. Harry had signed a contract of three albums and possible tours if he was successful enough, his first album was a hit and they were now scheduling an Europe tour, depending on how well he sells in Europe they could extend the tour to an international level. They both had stuck to their promise, Louis hadn't favoured Harry in any of his decisions and Harry didn't ask for them either. Their relationship in business had nothing to do with what happened at home and they learned how to manage that.

They took a cab to the venue since they were both going to be drinking, and arrived with no issues, Zayn was actually too sentimental to be angry at the moment. Talking with his mom while she fuzzed over him holding back tears. He was wearing a pastel pink suit with an embroidered white rose with a long sleeve white button down and black dress shoes, his hair was shaved on the side and styled on spikes, a mild well cared for beard. Liam was talking with Niall, Barbara (who worked for Louis label now), Jamie and Caroline. He was in a platinum grey suit with a white long sleeve white button down and black dress shoes, his hair was rather short and styled in a small quiff and a full beard very well shaped. Zayn and Liam had postponed the wedding since Zayn had got a deal to have a tour exhibiting his arts through all Europe. Louis and Harry were able to travel and show in a few of them. They were ecstatic for their friends and even bought a couple of Zayn's pieces, the man was incredibly talented. Liam had his own Vet shop that he was able to leave with his manager for a little time while he travelled with Zayn.

The venue was outdoors since it was the middle of the summer, the weather was beautiful and sunny, the decoration was a mix of white and pastel pink colours, beautiful roses scattered on the tables and the tents that were placed to cover from the sun. A three-tier cake with a rainbow of colours in fondant.

Louis and Harry approached Liam and the rest of the lads, leaving Zayn to have his sweet moment with his mother.

"Hiya, Lime bean. How are those nerves going?" Louis asked with a smile, giving Liam a tight hug.

"No nerves at all, Tommo, there's no doubt in any cell of my body that I'm marrying the love of my life. So, I am just excited," Liam answered with a bright, huge smile.

Harry felt his heart melting on a pile of goo for his friend. He felt so happy to be able to witness the love they had, how they stood for each other in any circumstance. After Louis hugged him he went to give the lad a hug himself.