𝟷~ ♡︎

"Y/N! Get up"

"5 more minutes.."

"Do you NOT want to see the madrigals"

As soon as you heard the words 'see' and 'Madrigals' in the same sentence, you bolted out of bed, and got changed into your clothes. 

The Madrigals were the gifted people of Encanto, god they are so cool! Your Abuela and Alma were friends, but you never got to visit the Casita, except on Luisa's birthday. 

You grabbed a toothbrush and applied toothpaste, you stood there for a minute, relaxing as you heard Carlos, your eldest brother, groan as he got up.

"Seriously?" 

You heard a voice behind you, you craned your neck to see who it was.

"Thats my toothbrush, mate"

Ariana grabbed the toothbrush out your hand and scrubbed her teeth.

"Sorry! Anyways, you excited to see the Madrigals??" You excitedly grabbed your toothbrush, twirling around a little bit.

"Nope" Ariana glared at you, shaking her head. 

Your mouth extended as she spat out the toothpaste.

"How not?! Their the coolest people in Encanto! No wait- Columbia! Maybe even the world!" 

Ariana put her toothbrush back, she was about to leave the room before turning around.

"The only one i like is Antonio, he's just too innocent for this earth"

"What about Isabella? She gave you a flower that one time, and Camilo! He makes you laugh!" 

Ariana shrugged and walked away.

'Theres more too the story'  you thought, walking back into your room. 

You admired your dress, it was purple and knee length, along the hem were flowers embroidered onto it, It had had straps that were dark purple, creating a nice contrast. Your Madre spend ages making it, you know, you were watching her.

You found a nice pair of shoes, they were slip ons with butterflies drawn all over the shoes.

"Hey sis, we're leaving in like..5...wait 10 minutes, you better get downstairs" One of your younger brothers walked in, you couldn't tell who.

"10 mINUTES!?" You threw a shoe at him as he shut the door, you hastily put your hair in a ponytail.

You ran downstairs and opened the door.

"Guys come o- AH!" You got knocked over by Pablo and Alexander, Carlos falling on top of you guys.

"Guys, theres no time for this nonsense. Madre is going to flip if she sees you." Ariana pulled you up, dusting your dress. She was wearing a short, blue dress with floral designs, she had puffy sleeves and knee high white heels, her hair was curly and put into a high pony.

"Thanks Ari" You said as she let go off you.

"Now come on, we got to go!" You heard your madre shout.

A/N: First chapter, Done! I forgot to mention your the oldest child, ariana is the youngest! This is set kinda at the movie time, so you'll get involved in some drama!

Until next time

-Ash

(456 words! Not bad)