6~ 🌸

TW: Angst bc i said so :) (and a wee bit of murder)

...

It was cold, freezing cold. 

You didn't know where you were. All you knew that it was cold, abnormally cold.

You shivered and hugged yourself, trying to look for the nearest sign of human life.

In the distance, you could see a girl, she was about 5. 

You were curious at what she was doing, it was freezing and she had no guardian watching over her.

Deja vu shivered down your veins as you approached the young girl, she wasn't shivering.

The young girls back was faced at you. 

"Pa? You there?" 

Your eyes swarmed with confusion, you tilted your head,

"Pa?? Are you back yet??" 

This time she said it louder, cuddling with her toy.

"Pa...please...hurry...its freezing" 

The girl finally hugged herself, you could see her frozen breath flowing with the wind.

She was about to walk away, but she turned around.

"Go home, please..." 

It was you. No wonder you had deja vu, your eyes filled with tears. You remembered this night. Your Dad abandoned you in the middle of nowhere, he went into a pub and you remember begging to be let inside.

All of a sudden, the younger you pushed you, and you fell, and banged your head.

"Ow..." 

You turned to your side, you noticed Isabela. 

"Thank god it was just a dream.." 

You got out of her bed, and you put on a hoodie, you grabbed some of your stuff, kissed Isabela on the head, and left.

Your heart rate went faster. That dream...it..it felt too...strange.

"Y/N!?" 

You turned around too see Ariana, she was running up too you.

"You just..you..Ohh~ You slept in Isabel's room" Ariana lightly punched your arm, laughing.

Your face heated up.

"Y-Yeah! I did, w-we're close friends!" 

"Tell your face that" 

Ariana finger gunned at me.

"Where'd you sleep?" I asked, hand on my hips.

"Where do you think?" 

"Camilos room?"

"Yes. Not enjoyable when your sleeping in your future husbands room, on. The. FLOOR!" 

Ariana groaned at you, you laughed.

"Do you even like the guy?"

Her face faintly tinted red, her eyes widened.

"Y-Yeah. As a f-friend!" 

"WAIT- YOU LIKE HIM!?"

Ariana shushed you.

"Whats going on?" 

Mirabel and Camilo both walked out their rooms. 

"Nothing Camilo, Mirabel!" 

You face palmed and said you had to go, you cheered up! For a split second.

Ariana's red face squeals, Camilo's teasing and Mirabels laughter ringed in your ears, all noises became faint as you walked away.

That dream was too realistic for your liking. You wanted to tell someone, usually it would be Your madre. But that wasn't an option. You debated telling Ariana, but she would tell Camilo. She likes to gossip.

Your mind started racing, you could here the engine start.

'If i told Mirabel, she wouldn't be able to keep it a secret for long'

'If i told Camilo, he'd taunt me and everyone would find out'

'Luisa is carrying to much, a light paper towel could break her'

'Ariana would gossip'

'Carlos, Pablo, Alexander, and Madre were all too risky.'

Your mind clicked.

"I'll tell my abuela!"

"Tell your Abuela what?"

You noticed Isabela in-front of you.

"Um..about..my..decisions in life"

Isabela raised an eyebrow.

"Ok. Whatever"  she rolled her eyes and walked away, your heart sank to a new level of low.

Why did that hurt so much, all she did was show emotion.

You felt upset, you decided too tell Your Abuela later. 

You took a walk. Why...

...

"SHIT!" 

"EVERYONE! IS EVERYONE OK!?"

You saw everyone gathered around a table, they were all hugging each other.

"W-What happened!?" 

You ran over to Alma, she was too in shock.

You heard antonio sob, you turned around, dead bunnies lay on the floor.

"Antonio!!" You ran over and hugged him, he was hand in hand with Pepa.

"T-they didn-didn't deserve this, Y-Y/N..." 

He sobbed into your shirt.

Ariana grabbed your shoulder, You looked at Camilo who was standing closely behind her.

"We need to talk."

...