Valentines day special~ 💖💗💓

A/N: hiya! Im working on chapter 12, but felt like valentines day should have a special chapter! Enjoy :D (this doesn't follow the plot, no trauma and your dad isn't an ignorant bastard. Your welcome <3)

"WAKE UP BITCH ITS VALENTINES DAY!"

You felt something hit your head as you looked up and saw Pablo at the door.

"Your acting if its Christmas, bro, let me sleep."

"Isabela's waiting for you dick."

You scrambled out of bed and pushed your brother out the room, him muttering a 'get too France' when you shut the door. 

You shoved on the dress your Madre made you when she found you staring at Isabela, longingly and lovingly.

You brushes your hair and ran down stairs, putting on shoes while you tumbled.

You brushed your teeth, did your skincare and ran too the door.

"Sorry for the wait, i was busy!" Your hands made their way to your hair, twirling it round and round.

"Haha, no problem, ready to go, Amor" Isabela muttered the Amor, just so your Madre couldn't hear, your face turning red in the process. 

"Yup! Ready- totally! Mhm yep lets go" you pushed Isabela out the door and kissed your Madre goodbye.

"So...where we going?"

"Anywhere you want"

"CAN WE PLEASE GO TO THAT SHOP- THE- THE- THE PET ONE, WITH THE DOGS?" You blurted out, begging Isabela.

"Alright- where is it?"

"This way!"

You dragged Isabela to the shop, bumping into Children on the way. 

"Wonder whats up with them, their like 8 surely they don't have valentines"

"Their kids, rosa, they do what they want" you smiled at Isabela as you arrived at a shop.

You ran into the store, Isabela wasn't ready for your dragging.

"Hold on Amor- This is- This is the Lovers shop" 

"I know~"

Isabela's eyes widened as flowers sprouted from her head. 

"Rosa, im bringing you here cause i know you want to go here, look! Theres so much fun things for us to buy!" (No dirty minds.)

Isabela picked up a teddy bear, and hid it behind her back, you got a trolley and she snuck it in.

"We can buy so much things! Look at this its a bouquet of candy!"

You picked it up and put it in the basket, Isabela laughing as you went on a spree.

You bought lots of things, like rings, necklaces, matching rings and necklaces, and lots more. You finally went to check out..before.

"Y/N!"

You turned around and noticed a girl, about your age, with red hair. 

"CLAUDIA!?"

You hugged her, laughing as Claudia gave you a hug.

"I missed you so much!" Claudia held your face in her hands.

Isabela was still scanning items, You didn't notice but she was glaring at Claudia.

"Same!"

"Great mi vida!"