7~🌷

A/N: I felt so bad from that cliffhanger- 😭 

"We need to talk."

Ariana grabbed your wrist and dragged you outside of the casita.

Once you and her made it outside, she looked you. She honestly looked betrayed.

"Did you just come here to attack them?"

"W-What!?"

Ariana rolled her eyes and put her hands on her hip.

"Be honest, Did you come here to kill someone?" 

Your eyes widened at Ariana.

"Why would I!? Why did you even ask that!?"

You felt angry. Your blood boiled more as she became shocked at your sudden outburst.

"Answer the fucking question."

Ariana looked more sad than angry. You knew she didn't want you too have done something.

"Ariana, Y/N? Whats going on?"

You turned around to meet eye and eye with Isabela, you didn't want to talk to her. You felt like your friendship wasn't working like it was before.

Ariana ran away. You could tell she was in a hurry to find and get comfort, you wanted to run after her, but...

"Y/N...I know you want too, but shes in a mood, give it some time" 

Isabela grabbed your shoulder, you turned around.

"I-I guess you r-right.." 

Isabela pulled you into a hug, it felt amazing, her warm arms wrapping around your cold skin. You loved it, you craved more.

"Im sorry about earlier, i was supposed to get married too Mariano today, you know how i feel about that.."

You pulled Isabela in for another hug.

"Its fine, amor"

Isabela blushed at the nickname, you couldn't blame her.

You decided you should have a nap, you told Isabela and waved her goodbye, as you got to Mirabels/Your room.

...

Ariana POV (ooo we switching up)

————————————————-

I couldn't handle this stupid conversation, i tried to hide the tears as i went too tell Camilo what I think,  he would be happy to hear..right?

I noticed Y/N and Isabela cuddling outside, they both seemed to be in love. I will also consult Camilo about this. Then maybe the entire family.

I reached Camilo's room, I was hesitant to knock and decided to not. I just barged in.

"Hey! Guess what!" 

Camilo patted his bed and raised an eyebrow when i sat down.

"Whats up?"

I couldn't hold it any longer, I burst out in conversation. 

He seemed to be interested and made the appropriate 'really?' And 'Yeah.'

I then told him about my 'argument' with Y/N. I felt so guilty, i felt his arm wrap around me as he side hugged me.

"Don't worry about it! Just tell her your sorry, I'm sure everything will be fine." Camilo said, smiling.

I blushed and smiled at him, everyone thinks i supposedly 'hate' him, but in truth, its the opposite. I like him..A lot. But i can't show weakness. Not too my family, anyway.