𝟻~ ✞

"Ok...here i go.."

Your dad explained everything. How he was framed, how he and his Dad were caught in some battle in Columbia. You thought that battle the same one were Isabel's Abuelo died in, but it wasn't. 

"My dad, he-he-...He died, he got shot in the back of the h-head. I saw a village, i thought there was h-hope! So i moved there, i didn't know what to do with h-his d-dead body...so i buried it, in-front of this very house. Um, I talked to the um owner? Founder? Of the village, she was a lady, about 60, she said i could live here, She called it Encanto. I related to her when i told her my story, i became friends with her children, i was only 30" 

You felt sympathetic for your dad, Ariana and Carlos didn't. Pablo and Alexander were to invested to feel emotions. 

"Where the hell is this heading!? That doesn't explain why you left. I don't care if my Abuelo is buried outside my fucking house. Not now. I want to know why the fuck you MURDERED THA-THAT F-FAMILY!" Ariana stood from her seat, raising her voice.

"Ariana! Let your dad talk!" Your madre stood up as well.

Ariana grabbed shoes and put them on.

"Im going to the Casita. At least I'm respected there." She said, tears swarming in her eyes.

"No you will not young lady! Your staying right here" Your madre said.

You didn't know what too do, you wanted Isabela. You needed her in this moment, but you wanted to hear more.

"No I will not." 

Ariana opened the door, stopped in her tracks and turned her head.

"Y/N!? You coming or not!?" 

Oh god..

"Y/N! If you leave you are not welcome back. Just like Ariana" 

Tears swelled in you eyes.

"Y/N! Please! Come with me!!" 

"NO! Y/N L/N DON'T!"

You couldn't handle it anymore.

"JUST SHUT UP" 

You screamed, Ariana stood in shock, Your madre stood in shock, your dad stood up. Carlos started silently sobbing. Pablo and Alexander just sat there.

"Fine. If you won't come, i'll go myself. If anyone asks, I'm blaming this on you," she pointed at your dad, "Dad."

She left. You couldn't believe it, shes gone. 

Your Madre grabbed your Dad and she sobbed.

"Y/N. Upstairs. Now." You heard your dad say.

You couldn't deal with this, you had to leave like Ariana.

"Y/N! Upstairs!" 

Your Dad yelled. You groaned and went upstairs.

...

You packed your stuff and Ariana's stuff, and hid the suitcase under your bed.

"Hey, I'm sorry about all that"

"Its fine, Pa" You said, fake smiling. 

He smiled back.

"Ariana's right. He's a dick"

You pushed your suitcase out the window. You put on a black top and jeans.

You hopped out the window, landing on your feet.

You were pretty stealthy and flexible, so you were able to sneak around easily, You headed along the path to the casita, it felt longer this time.

It was like walking through a ghost town, of memories.

You recalled a moment with your dad and you. At the time you were about 5, he and you were at a play park, he was pushing you on swings and you were smiling and laughing.

Your felt weak as you remembered how he left you too scrape your knee, and when you asked for help he shrugged you off. 

How did love become so violent?

You started crying, remembering the times with your family, then your dad leaving, then Moments of Carlos having a meltdown with you, then Pablo and Alexander trying to get your dad to come back.

You cried more of the memory where you and all your siblings wrote letters too your dad, getting replies back from 'him.' It was actually your Madre, you smiled as you thought of her.

You eventually arrived, this time casita swung the door open. 

"Y/N!? Are you ok!?" You saw Mirabel run up to you, grabbing your shoulders and bringing you inside.

"I-I'll explain later, i just need to talk too Alma" You sniffled, softly. 

"I know whats going on, ariana said, but i'll get Abuela for you" Mirabel said, hugging you.

You nodded as she walked away, calling for Alma. 

You looked around, admiring all the flowers. You had your fingers crossed that Alma would let you stay.

Alma appeared soon after you walked towards the kitchen, stopping you in your tracks.

"I know whats happening, your welcome to stay here, you can sleep in Mirabels room, I will have to consult your Madre about this. Everything will be ok" She smiled at you and wiped one of your tears.

"Thank you Alma, for everything..."

Alma smiled and nodded, leading you too your new room.

'I could get used to this'

'But..I'll never escape..Him. I just hope Abuela arrives soon.'

'Shes never coming back.'

Your brain got filled up with thoughts as you unpacked, Mirabel helping you, she was putting clothes away.

'Face it..You can't hide for ever'

'I can'

'They all hate you, especially isabela.'

'Ariana could do better without you.'

'Just go away'

'Your Abuelas most likely dead'

You whimpered at the thought of your Abuela dying, your eyes watered again, Muffled cries spilling out your mouth.

"Hey, hey, hey its ok!" Mirabel came up to you and hugged you, you matched her breathing and smiled at her.

"Thank you Mira.." 

she smiled back.

'This isn't gonna last long'

...

You were at the dining table, Ariana was chatting away with Camilo, so you never got the chance to talk to her. 

You felt happy. Isabela was talking to you, you talking back.

Isabela then dragged you to her room, you then sat on her bed and started talking more,

 it got quite late, Isabela had you in her arms, you were laying down, your head on her chest.

You fell asleep, Isabela sneaked a kiss onto your forehead as she fell asleep too.

"Good night, Mi amor~"

A/N: i hate this chapter. Nothing else said :D