9~ 💐

"WHAT THE FUCK?!" 

Your sister stood at the door, the gun pointing at the man in the tux.

"Drop the gun or another one gets it."

Your uncle tilted his head in confusion, as he stepped back.

It all happened so fast, a bullet flew in your direction, shooting the man who had you at gun point in the head.

"100+ FOR HEADSHOT!" Ariana laughed.

"YOU FOOLISH LITTLE GIRL! YOU JUST KILLED SOMEONE!"

Ariana stopped laughing, and stared at your uncle.

"Im not stupid, now, like i said drop all your guns or another one gets it."

Ariana kicked the door shut, and pointed a pistol at one of the guards, who dropped his gun and knelt down.

Rattling was heard from upstairs as Ariana shot another guy in the knee.

"That was uncalled for. Sorry!" Ariana walked over too you, picking up guns on the way.

Ariana picked you up and dusted you.

"Ariana! You just killed someone! Actually 2 people!" You whispered-shouted.

"I know, im not stupid y'know" Ariana patted your head and turned around. 

"ARIANA!! WHAT THE FUCK!?" Your Madre and Carlos came downstairs, Your Madre screaming.

Ariana grabbed you and ran out the house.

"Adios bastards!" Ariana yelled before shutting the door.

"Don't worry their paid actors" 

A/N: its very short, but just wanted too include this chapter, more Isabela x reader tomorrow! Also if you don't mind...Follow me! It would be very much appreciated as a young writer, who wants to be an english teacher when their older! (Its true) Thank you so much for reading, expect a good chapter for tomorrow.

Until next time, <3