[15] Aftermath

🌹Rosabella🌹

My back hits the wall, sending discomfort radiating up my spine as lips attack my neck. It wasn't gentle or kind it was rough and hard. His teeth bite roughly down on my skin, sucking painfully at my throat. I cover my mouth with my hand to muffle my cries and hear his chuckle of amusement as he gets off on my pain.

"J-Jason, please... enough. Stop!" He doesn't listen and instead shoves his hand under my shirt, grabbing roughly at my body, blunt nails scratching at my skin. I close my eyes tightly as I fight back the tears threatening to fall any moment. I don't know what happened. One minute he was sweet as always and suddenly this happens.

He uses his his knee to push my legs apart, sliding his hand down my body towards my skirt, hiking it up causing fear to shoot through me. My hands find there way to his chest and I shove him away from me. "Stop!" I shout at him as a tear falls from my eyes. "What? Now you don't want it? You were all over me before."

"We were just kissing! I'm not ready for what you want," I say and give him a pleading look as my neck aches from the bruises and hickeys littering my neck. "So what you're suddenly too good for me?"

"That's not-" He grabs ahold of both my wrists in one hand, clutching them tightly causing me to yelp at the pain. "Suddenly daddy's little girl is a tease," he spat angrily into my ear and I flinch as he digs his nails into my skin. "Think yer so special don't ya lass?"

My body begins shaking as pain stabs at my heart, chest aching with each breath I take. He steps back and I look up into those icy blue eyes outlined in charcoal. "Who else would have ya, eh? Like anyone would even look twice in yer direction!" He yanks on my arms, pulling me against him as he places his other hand on my lower back, digging his fingertips into my spine.

Tears flow freely from my eyes now as unbearable pain fills my heart at his berating words. "Nothin, but a useless princess hidin behind her brother. Nothin, but a tremblin, wilted, flower that no one wants or cares about."

"STOP!" I squeeze my eyes shut tightly as I rip my arms from his grip and shove him away as hard as I could. Hands encircle my upper arms and I try my hardest to throw them off. "Rosabella! It's me!"

"No! Stop!"

"Rosabella! Calm down!"

"Aaaaah!"

"Rosa!" Someone shakes me roughly and my eyes open as I continue to try and flail my arms to get whoever it is to release me as I scream myself hoarse. "It's okay! You're alright! It's me! It's Jane," her voice enters my ear and I force myself to stop struggling as my body continues to tremble in her grip.

"You're okay, I promise," she whispers in my ear as I sob, unable to hold it back. She pulls me against her chest, making me realize she was sitting behind me on the edge of my bed. She wraps her arms around me and smooths my hair down as I cry and hyperventilate. My heart is hammering painfully in my chest as memories of both my exs play through my head.

"It- it- it hurt... hurts so...much," I gasp out as she holds me, rubbing my arm to try and comfort me. "Another nightmare?" She asks and I nod against her shoulder as tears streams down my face. It's been weeks and I'm still getting these dreams. Most of the times it's just Jason terrorizing me, which I hadn't had nightmares about for a long time.

But after what happened with... that pirate it kicked all that shit back up and here we are. But this is the first time that Jason turned into him. "I-...I-I'm s-s-sorry... Jane." She shushes me and continues to stroke the side of my head. It's finals week since the year is almost over and my nightmares have been keeping both of us awake.