Julieta x male!teacher reader

You are grading papers when someone knocks. you look up and see the most beautiful woman ever.

"well hello... how may i help you. " you say and stand up.

"hello Mr (LN) , I'm Mirabel Madrigal's mother Julieta. " she introduces herself.

"oh yes.. please come take a seat. " you say.

you rush and pull out a chair for her. she thanks you and sits down. You lean against your desk.

"you wanted to speak with me about Mirabel. " she says.

You nod.

"oh yes. I noticed she's been very distant lately. she was my top student before and now she isn't interested and seems in her own world. is everything at home okay?" you ask

"oh yes. She gets into moods around the time of her fathers death. " she says sadly.

"it's been how long if i may ask?" you say

"6 years. " Julieta tells you. 

"I don't want her to fail. how about I make an acceptance for her and for her final project she can make a dress inspire by the book we are reading and have to explain how each part of the dress relates to the book. extra points if she can make me a tie " you say smiling.

You love making sure your students excel even if you have to include their hobbies.

"oh you are so wonderful for that... please join us for dinner. " Julieta says.

"oh I don't want  to intrude. " you say

"i insist please. " she says looking in your eyes.

You both seem lost in each other's eyes.

"Mami can we go now. " Mirabel whines coming in

you both look away blushing.

"Okay I agree to your invitation. See you later Ms Madrigal. " you tell her.

"Julieta... is just fine... see you at 6. " she tells you.

Mirabel looks so confused. why was her mom and her favorite teacher meeting at 6.

{later that night}

You dress casual in a tight t shirt, jeans and some nice sneakers. you knock and you're greeted by Luisa , she was also one of your old students.

"Mr (LN) welcome. my mom said you was coming over. " she greets.

"hello Luisa it's great to see you. " you say as you come in.

Camilo comes out and sees you and runs. he hasn't turned in his writing assignment.

"I didn't come for you Camilo!" you shout after him

He stops and shifts into Mirabel

"i don't know what you are talking about. where camilo?"

Mirabel comes from behind him and hits him in the back of his head and he shifts back into himself.

"oww. Tia!" he shouts

"what's all the commotion about? .. oh hello (Ln) "

"(Y/n) is fine. " you tell her.

she chuckles and nods. you offer to help in the kitchen and Julieta accepts it. You go help her.

"you know your way around a kitchen?" Julieta ask you.

"Si. my abuela raised me and she taught me to cook. she told me that a man should know how to cook for his woman. look at me now. 46 and haven't married once. Women have loved my cooking but not enough I guess. " you say with a sad smile.

"well a man who can cook and teach seems like a great combination" Julieta says.

You two cook together and laugh. you two joke like old friends with some subtle flirting.

"oh your hot teacher has a thing for your mom. " Dolores whispers as she passes Mirabel