secret admirer (dolores x g!n reader)

Dolores knows a lot but one thing she doesn't know is who's leaving these love letters in the mail box with her name. the first one surpirsed her.

Dearest Dolores,

you are a goddess. beautiful and strong. I have noticed you for a few weeks but don't have the nerve to say hi. I see you walk and my heart skips a beat. Your laugh sweet and soft have become a sound I like. one day i shall reveal myself.

your secret admirer

Dolores has now become more aware of her surrounding but can't find find a person watching her. she has been getting a letter everyday and it's kind of cute since the person has been leaving her little love poems and a few sketches of her.

"aww so you have someone totally interested in you" Isabela says as Dolores explains what's been happening to her cousin.

Dolores hears the mailbox and grabs Isabela's hand. she drags her cousin and they don't see anyone. Dolores sighs and opens the mailbox. inside is a letter and a book she's been eyeing in the book store.

Dearest Dolores,

I've noticed you looking at my favorite book so I decided to get you one. Time has stood still the moment our eyes met yet i don't think you noticed. how could you notice someone like me. I would like to reveal who i am. meet me in the book store at noon. hopefully i see you then.

your secret admirer

"okay you have to go " Isabela says as she read it over her cousin's shoulder

"you think so?" Dolores ask

"yes! i'll go with you just to make sure it's not a creep" Isabela tells her

so before noon they make their way there.

You are the owner of the book shop. you've watched Dolores from a far and watched as she would read a book. you had a quiet area for those who just wanted to read. mostly the book shop is quiet. you loved to see Dolores come in when you got new books since her eyes lit up every time.

You look at your clock and see it's 2 minutes to noon. you don't know if she's actually going to come and you hear the wind chime that you have above your door go off. you look and see Isabela and Dolores come in. they go and sit at a table and whisper. your heart rate picks up.

you take a deep breath and walk over to them.

"oh hi (y/n)" Isabela greets

"hi Isabela.. hi Dolores" you say

"anything we can help you with?" Isabela ask

"um... well i was hoping to talk to Dolores. I hope you enjoyed the book this morning. "

both their eyes widen looking at you.

"you sent the letters and drawings"

"yeah.. i was hoping it didn't come off as creepy... i didn't know how else to approach you." you nervously tell her

"well if i knew it was you then i would have just asked you on a date" Dolores tells you