goodbye (Male reader x brother antonio)

you and Dolores have been dating for 11 months months now and have been so in love.  You proposed to Dolores and she rejected you. you told her you'd give up your dream of being a pop star for her.

"Don't let me stop you from being great. go make music and if you think it's not for you then come back to me. my place is here and yours is out there." she told you.

you sigh as you are outside Antonio's door. you and the little boy have grown close while dating Dolores. you showed him how to play a few chords on the guitar and he's taught you about Animals.

you knock on his door. Dolores is next to you knowing this is hard for you. 

"come in!" a little voice you grown to love says.

you both walk inside and Antonio immediately smiles bright. you've become a best friend for him. He loves that you will drop whatever you are doing to play with him if he asks.

"hey Hermano." you said

"(y/n) come play with me." he said excited to see you.

you take a seat on the floor next to him.

"Antonio I came to say Goodbye ." you tell him

"Goodbye? where are you going?" he asked.

"well I'm going.. on a trip for a while." you said.

"but... does that mean forever?" Antonio asks frowning with his little lip quivering.

"goodbye doesn't mean forever bud. " you said and pull him close.

the little boy has tears streaming down his face as he looks up at you

"But i'm going to miss you, you're my best friend. please don't go (y/n)." he begs.

"Im always going to be here with you in your heart. when you hear music think of me. Even when i'm miles away you won't ever leave my mind or my heart Tonito. I never met a kid as cool as you." you tell him.

"I love you (y/n) you are my hermano." he said

"I love you too bud." you said tearing up.

you stand up and Antonio stands also.

"i'm not letting you leave. Dolores tell him to stay." Antonio pleads looking at his older sister.

"i'm sorry Antonio." you said and walk to the door.

"Dolores do something please." you hear as you walk out the boys room.

you rush outside and just break down crying. you didn't just lose Dolores but you lost the little brother you never had.