julieta x male reader angst

a year and a half you been missing. there was a storm and you was outside trying to get the towns people inside. though there was a flood. you was washed away but some how survived. all you could think about was your wife Julieta and two daughters Isabela and Luisa. You just hope your brother Agustín was looking over them.

you have ventured your way home from leaving different towns and wondering the forrest you thought you known so well but clearly not. after what feels like hours Casita comes into view. you smile big and walk towards the house.

"i'm home.. i'm finally home" you smile.

you go to the door and casita pushes you back a bit.

"casita... it's me. it's (y/n)" you said

you go for the door knob and casita seems to not want to let you in.

"casita.. let me in. now" you demand

the house seems reluctant but opens up. you hear quiet singing and dishes clank as they get washed.

"juli..." you whisper smiling.

you walk to the kitchen ready to see your wife. then you hear giggling and the sound of kisses. you freeze in your tracks in the door way. they don't see you. Agustin is hugging Julieta from behind kissing her cheek as she's trying to do the dishes.

"Agustín por favor. let me finish the dishes. " she says

"oh but you are so beautiful mi amor" Agustín said.

your heart hurts but you are so angry. you don't know who to be angry at. you feel so betrayed. how can your wife be with your brother. you hold back your tears as you turn to leave but bump into someone.

"(y/n)" Pepa gasped.

a tear runs down your face as you run out the door. you understand why casita didn't want to let you in. your heart breaks as you hear a little voice call out "papi" as you run.  your little flower your Isa. you see clouds in the sky as you run. not knowing where to go.

meanwhile Pepa goes into the kitchen.

"he saw everything." is all she can say.

Julieta and Agustin looks at pepa confused on what she meant. then Isabela runs in crying.

"what happen mi amor?" Julieta ask and squats to her oldest child's height.

"Papi.. he was just here and he ran. i called for him" she cries.

"it was just a bad dream." Agustin tries to say

"no he was here. i just saw him" Pepa confirms.

Julieta's heart sinks. you was here. you saw her and Agustin.