single mom pepa x male reader

Dolores is 3 here. Pepa's a single mom.

it's always been Pepa and Dolores. today they was in town and Pepa didn't notice little Dolores wonder off after a butterfly. A donkey's cart came loss and started rolling her way. you noticed and quickly grabbed the toddler out of harm. you hear a shout and thunder and then Pepa runs over thinking her daughter was hurt since her little stuff bunny was rolled over.

"I believe this little angel belongs to you. " you tell Pepa

She grabs her chest relived and you hand over Dolores.

"gracias! i just looked away for a second and-" Pepa said still freaking out.

"hey hey look at me. deep breaths in and out. " you take deep breaths

Pepa looks at you and breaths with you. she instantly calms down.

"mama bunny. " Dolores cries.

You pick up her stuff bunny and it's torn in half.

"oh Mi amor i'm so sorry bunny is broken. " Pepa says.

"Chiquita how about we go to the store and I get you any stuffy you see. " you say smiling

"oh you don't have to.." pepa starts

"I want to."

She smiles and you three go to the toy store. you end up buying Dolores 3 different stuff animals she likes.

"can I invite you to dinner... to thank you for saving my daughter" Pepa ask

"I'd love to"

You agree to see her at 7pm.

{time skip}

you and Pepa started dating and have been together for 10 months now. You are over a lot and spend a lot of time with Her and Dolores. Dolores likes that you play dolls with her and Isabela and lets her put makeup on you. Today You had a picnic with Dolores and Pepa. Dolores picked a flower and runs over to you both.

"here papi for you." Dolores tells you.

Pepa's eyes widen. she didn't expect her to call you that.

"thank you so much mi amor." you tell her and kiss her cheek.

"I love it but I love you more. " you tell her.

she giggles and hugs you. Pepa's heart melts in that moment.

"i'll get mama one. " she says and runs to the flower.

"I'm sorry. i didn't know she would call you that. " Pepa apologies

"Pepa mi vida.. I love you and Dolores with all my heart. I see her as my daughter... and i would like to make that official. Her as my daughter and you as my wife. Pepa will you marry me?" you ask her.

Pepa cries and hugs you. you hug her and don't care about getting soaked. you kiss her and she kisses back. Dolores runs over.

"is mama sad?" she ask

"no amor. i am happy. mama and papi are going to get married. " Pepa tells Dolores.

Dolores cheers happy.