Mirabel x G!N reader

Mirabel is busy sewing but her partner insist they would just sit there quietly so she allowed it. You are watching Mirabel work and can't help but smile. God does she look perfect to you.

"Mira.." you say quietly knowing you aren't suppose to bother her

she hummed not looking up.

"You look really pretty." you tell her.

she blushes and pauses what she's doing.

"amor you are going to distract me. " she tells you

"oh but please take a break. you been working for 2 hours already. I'm very needy.. i crave the attention of the beautiful and talented Mirabel Madrigal." you say.

she blushes and gets up from her desk and goes to where you are sitting and kisses your cheek. You grab her and pull her on your lap. you kiss her lips and she kisses back. after a few moments she pulls away.

"I can take a few minutes Amor. But not too long. " she lets you know

you cheer and you two go get a snack from the kitchen.

"you got Mirabel out her room. good job (y/n) " Julieta says and give you two a snack

"oh she can't work for hours without a break with me around." you state

"yes because you are irresistible. " Mirabel kisses your cheek.

you blush and Julieta chuckles.

"ah young love. nothing better than that. " julieta says.

"well one day I'm going to marry your daughter, i think that's way better"

Mirabel chokes on what she's eating not expecting you to say that.

"Don't act to surprise Mirabel. if we was old enough I would have married you already. "