Reunited

|Sabre|

"Well- M, think we could take a walk? I think I need some fresh air and we could talk along the way about this festival," I say as I stand up, then go to put on my boots. Catching M nod from the corner of my eye, I stand up then reach for the scarf on the nightstand.

A festival though? That'd be pretty fun to attend. I look over at M and he pushes his glasses further up on his nose. "Well, shall we go? I think we could go and grab something to eat as well when we head out." M smiles and meets my blindfolded eyes, a happy look on his face.

"I'd be down for that M- Though I don't have any way to pay you back though..." I trail off as I realize I didn't have any money to pay M back for any food we would get. He shakes his head and then rubs the back of his neck.

"Don't sweat it Sabre, I don't mind." With that, I tie the scarf around my waist and walk with M to the door. I murmur an 'Ok' to him, then hesitate at the door knob. Oh not this again- my hand hovers over the door knob, then I finally grab it and open the door. 

"Sabre?" I look up at M's concerned face and chuckle nervously. I probably should explain some things...

"Yeah- I uh- Occasionally I have anxiety about opening doors..." I trail off as M raises an eyebrow at me, then grabs my wrist and holds it. "You don't have to hide things from me, Sabre." His voice is soft as he places his arm around my shoulder, then draws me in for a hug. I let him hug me and bury my face into his neck. We stay like that for a minute, then M pulls back to look me in the eyes and then motions to the door.

"Should we get going Sabre?" He smiles and I nod.

First step taken to telling the others about everything.

"Yeah, Let's go."

We walk out the door, then make our way down the hall. Our footsteps echo down the empty halls and for a moment, I felt at peace again.

"... How can this be possible? I thought that Sabre was the only one?!" A voice catches my hearing and I turn to look at M. He has a look of confusion, and we both walk a little quicker to the voices.

"Nothing's been said on how they got here. All the report was about, was that two non-steves are in the violet kingdom at this time, and that the Violet Leader has them at the current moment."

As I get to the end of the hall that led into the main entry way, I stop dead still.

"N-non-steves? L-Like more like me?" I say quietly, then Grace, Light, and- Time, who I guess just arrived- whip around to look at M and I.

I see Light trying to say something, but my heart was beating loud in my ears.

No-

No it couldn't be any of those guys who were after my head...

But if not them then-

"Sabre?!?!" Light shakes me hard and I snap back to reality, blinking several times. Light had a look of pure worry on his face and Time and M stood at either side of him, concern on their faces as well.

"We have to go." I murmur quietly, then stare Light dead in the eyes. He shakes his head quietly. "No-"

"I have to know Light-! I have to know who it is...." My last words were a plea as I look Light in his shining silver eyes.

It has to be them.

I just have such a gut feeling about it.

"Who Sabre?? Look- I'm not sure if it's good for you- You completely zoned out for a solid five minutes and I had to start shaking you hard to snap out of it..." Light's voice trembles and in a moment, I place my hand on his shoulder.