Stories

|Sabre|

I can't describe the amount of relief that had flown through my body when I saw Lucas awake. Tewtiy had beat me to his room, having been closer to the door and having a larger stride than I, but that didn't negate how excited I was to see Lucas awake.

I sat beside Lucas on his bed, sketching away random things while the leaders were outside discussing something and Tewity had gone to go look around the place a bit. I had picked up the habit after Time suggested it. "Hey Sabs, how have you been?" Lucas' soft voice fills the empty room and makes me glance over at him. I sigh raspily, then start to write on another page.

That depends on if you want the long or the short story.

I show him the page. He nods and mumbles he'd not mind the long story. Well this would take a while to write...

I flip to towards the back where I had a bunch of free pages, then start to write.

When I had first left home, I had been considering just taking a short adventure. I didn't want to worry you guys if you found I was gone and couldn't find me, so I left a note tucked away in the crack of my wall just in case. Afterward, I had made my way to the portal up in Talmoth and went throught. But... it was weird. Like something In the portal had changed around me. It led to me visiting several worlds, yet not for long. When I got to the world connection to this world, I didn't have all of my supplies anymore, so I went out to grab some more. Something had been watching me, which I then followed. I had came across a Blue Steve spirit which... later turned out to be a trick of Void Steve's... I had fallen into a tomb and later learned of a prophecy hero who could stop the darkness. Which was the same darkness that I had released on accident.

After that, I had gone on an entire adventure to gather all of the Rainbow Crystals and create the hero, Rainbow Steve. But I met somebody who had been a big light to me... Orange Steve. He had helped me out so much, especially after I... well, died because of Nightmare Steve (an infected Yellow who had grip over the yellow crystal and was willy nilly using it to harm others.) and lost feeling in my wings. It was only after we defeated Nightmare that we learned of Void Steve and... found Galaxy Steve. I didn't know Galaxy for long, but he was pretty eccentric and vaguely reminded me of Tewtiy... Well, after Void came through the darkness portal, he had attacked Galaxy and killed him... But... From Galaxy's death came Elemental and Time.

When we finally got everything settled, Orange had to become the Hero since later on, I discovered that he was the other half of the orange crystal. So we went on to fight Void, but... Later on, I learned the prophecy was a lie and Rainbow Steve joined Void's side cause of the offer of not loosing constantly. I... Had to witness Rainbow die in a machine in front of my eyes not long afterward... When I had faced Void again, he killed an Orange Steve named Funny, in front of me as well and... Time and I couldn't do anything. Void had the crystals again. From that feeling of helplessness, I snapped and lost myself to the darkness, which was what Void had wanted... Shadow Sabre... He did a lot of horrid things... Sometimes I remember what he did in my dreams.

When I broke free of the Darkness, the Rainbow kingdom had been established and I had to prove myself to Light and the Leaders I was free of it and wasn't Shadow. But after all that happened, I led Light and some of the Elites to destroy Void. We... Succeeded, but at the loss of an Elite Colorless Guard. After that was the Corrected Sun revolution, the Demon Steve's invasion, killing Demon Void... Dealing with Elemental and Hypno... Then finally, we had to deal with the First Curse. The First Curse had been collecting all of the Steve's which left M, Time, and I the only ones remaining. -And Assistant Steve, but he's a robotic AI built by Professor Red.

When The First Curse was dealt with... I had to reset reality by creating Origin Steve... Who made all of the Steves. After I did that... I had found myself with a new feeling and ability and then found I could travel to worlds close to the one I was in. Yet, none of the ones I knew were close enough to travel to, so I couldn't see anybody I knew...

Radianceजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें