Dinner

(Seating arrangement in case anyone gets confused lol)

L= LeaderE= EliteTop row (L-R): Tewtiy, Time, Aether, Burst, Ros, Revalos, Ivar, Green Leader, Orange LeaderMiddle: Sabre, MBottom row: Lucas, Exos, Azalia, Leif, Grace, Derri, Violet Leader, Blue Leader, Yellow Leader

L= Leader
E= Elite

Top row (L-R): Tewtiy, Time, Aether, Burst, Ros, Revalos, Ivar, Green Leader, Orange Leader
Middle: Sabre, M
Bottom row: Lucas, Exos, Azalia, Leif, Grace, Derri, Violet Leader, Blue Leader, Yellow Leader

---

|Sabre|

Well... After the entire fiasco went down with Ryan then that violet guard elbowing the indigo guard, we all went to the dinning room. As we enter, my nose is greeted by a sharp smell of a savory dish. Mouth starting to water, I glance around the large room. A long table sat in the center, chairs lined up alongside it. Familiar faces sat around it, with some new ones as well.

"Sabre! Welcome!" A voice calls out and I look to see Blue leader sat at the table. Yellow and Green Leader also sat at the table, with some more guards sat around the table as well. "Hey Chief, didn't realize you and the other leaders were here." I say, then spy a set of open chairs at the end, then beeline for it.

"Dang, this is fancy. I wasn't expecting this." Lucas says and follows after me, Tewtiy in tow. Us three all sit at the end while the others fill in. M sits at the head, Orange Leader at his right, Violet Leader sits in between Blue Leader and a Orange Steve guard with glasses, long hair, and what looked like vitiligo on his skin, while Grace sits besides this Orange Guard and Leif, the Green Elite, sits beside him with the Violet between him and another Violet that Lucas was sitting next to now. "Well, it's rare for any of us elites to be in the presence of the leaders in such a casual way, not to mention being able to meet the Great Hero and his friends." The Violet Steve says, his attention on Lucas now.

Oh wait, is everyone at this table an Elite? It'd make sense if that was the case.

I notice the Indigo Elite sit down next to Green Leader and a Red Elite with a gruff look. The Red Elite gives the Indigo a side glance, then straightens his hair. I catch a glance of a dark scar and his eye being darker than a normal Red Steve. Was it a darkness scar? But I don't think the Red Steves were affected by Darkness. How old is he then?

"Well, I think we are just waiting on two-" M's voice snaps me out of my thoughts and I turn my head to look forward. Right as I do, I hear the door open and a tall, familiar figure steps in with a Blue steve in Elite attire. "Right here, your Leadership. Sorry we took a moment. Had to drag this one away from his papers." The blue says with a chuckle and looks to Time. Time just sighs and chuckles, his mask hiding his emotions on his face. "To be fair, you never specified for what reason you were dragging me out." Time says with a roll of his eyes, then the two walk over towards my direction.

Time and I look at each other, him having a tired look in his eyes and me giving him a smile. The Blue Elite passes behind him and I can see a dark tattoo on his forehead with a constellation of freckles across his nose and cheeks. Time sits next to Ryan while the blue sits next to him and a Yellow Elite who was staring off at the ceiling, his rough hair laying loosely. "Well, glad to see everyone made it." M says, then pushes up his glasses.