Therapy (Finally)

Sorry for the long wait for this chapter, been pretty busy with stuff and hadn't had the motivation to write for a while ^^; But now I'm back! AND TAKE AN LONG CHAPTER FOR COMPENSATION! (I had trouble remembering compensation for some reason-)

Thats Veda in the image, and  pronunciation is (Vay-dah) for him lol

---

|Sabre|

After asking M about a Therapist, he told me he'd walk with me to the Violet Leader's place to ask with me. So that's what we were currently doing...

...With Shadow nagging me to walk faster.

"Come on! Let's get this over with!"

I am. I'm walking there right now, Shadow. I sigh, blocking Shadow out of my thoughts for a moment. I needed time to think. How was I to go about this? I've never had a therapist before. I've talked to my friends about worries before, but how was I to talk about this to somebody completely foreign to me?

The streets around us were bustling with activity. Violet Steves were going about their days, going from one place to another, while some were buying from the stands that were tucked off to the side.

After a moment, I take a deep breath in and tap M's shoulder. He turns around and I rub my neck awkwardly. 

"Uhm, M- Do you- Well... Would you?" I sigh in frustration, my words not coming out right. My Red Steve friend tilts his head, then touches my arm to get us moving again. We were near the square and I quickly glance off to the side, not trying to remember what happened.

"Having trouble trying to figure out how to talk to a therapist?" M says after a moment and looks over his shoulder at me. The sunlight reflects off of his glasses as he waits my answer. I hesitantly nod before I look around us, the crowds not bothering us. Surprisingly, the Violet Kingdom was a lot more courteous about when the Leaders were walking about. They all gave us space, without needing Guards, thankfully.

Crowds did still offset me though...

"Yeah... Have-" My throat closes up again and I swallow hard to get it to reopen. I sigh, frustrated and hug myself while I stared at the stones underneath our feet that swirled around in patterns as we walked.

M reaches out to place his hand on my shoulder again and turns to me, a reassuring smile on his face.

"Hey, we can try and describe things to Violet once we are up in his house, ok?" M says with a calm tone to his voice, making me feel a bit more relaxed. Carefully, I nod and reach up to place my hand on his. I didn't want him to move it.

A group of small kids runs in front of us, shouting and laughing as one of them sported a blindfold on their forehead.

"I'm the mighty Hero! I've defeated the darkness and saved the universe! Take that!" The one with the blindfold yells as he swings a wooden sword at a kid wielding a stick with another one tied to it, similar to a scythe. That kid moves back from the blindfold kid and laughs.

"I'm the Void! I shall consume the world!"

"No Way! I'm the Light! I am Sabre's companion alongside the bearer of Time! You shall not prevail!" Another kid with a mock sword and shield yells and along with him, a kid wearing a clock mask, mock stab the kid with the scythe. The scene plays out and I can't help but smile at the whole thing. Something about watching these kids with their innocence, playing a mock game about my past and the Steve's past, made me feel calm.

"Sabre?" M's voice breaks through my thoughts and I look over at him. He had a gentle smile on his face and I nervously laugh. "Yeah M? What?"

"Oh, you were just staring off into space a bit while watching those kids." My friend says casually and motions to the kids to which the one wearing a blindfold looks up from the mock battle at me. I glance back over to see the kid staring at me and in a moment, he runs over.