chapter 3

Mellisa pov:

I walked my way back to my room and sighed "what... Should I tell them?... That I know Ein's not fully dead? That's just gonna freak all of them out!" I groaned, I looked at my drawer and grabbed the book ein gave me,

*flashback*

"Ugh-.." I slowly got up, the bullet went through my side, and it hurts like hell, I heard the window near me open "EIN!?" I screamed but he covered my mouth, I slapped it away, "what the FUCK do you want from me!? You fucking psycho!" I realized his eyes were as green, 'wait... Didn't ein have silver-blue eyes? Why is it green?' I was confused but then he talked "Mellisa I don't have time to explain, please! Just hang on okay?" Well, I guess letting him talk won't hurt "fine, but you better hurry and don't make any lies!" He nodded "thank you... I don't have much time, but take this book okay? Don't show it to Aaron just show it to someone you could trust, please! I know my eyes look weird, Michael isn't here right now... His controlling Travis... Please... I don't know what's in the book yet but someone gave it to me so I truly trust you okay? I have to go now" I stared blankly at him "what... Do you mean? Who the fuck is Michael!" Ein sprinted to the window and before he existed he took one last glance at me "he isn't important...just keep the book okay? You can read it now if you want I'm not allowed to take a peek at it... Goodbye" Then jumped out, and he was gone...

*end of flashback*

I sighed again, opened the book, and finally took a peek "huh, some ancient words? I can't read that I don't even know how to translate it..." Then an idea got to me
"Luci!!~ can you come up here?" I heard footsteps coming forward to my room "yes Mellisa?" "Could you translate this for me, dear?" I made a puppy eye, and she laughed "I will, but you could use a translation from google right? Or is it something like ancient?" "It's ancient, I dunno how to read it it's here in this book" When I handed her the book and she looked at the front of it her eyes widen "you okay luci?-" She cut me off "Mellisa! Where did you get this? How did you even have this!" She was shocked and I don't know why "uh is it something bad? Luci?" She shook her head "no-no it isn't bad at all! It's just... I've been looking for this book! This book is very important, who gave this to you? Did someone give it to you or did you find this?" I froze what should I tell her? I can't lie to her, she'll know! Plus she's my girlfriend!, should I make up something or tell the truth?

....

Tell the truth it is, "Luci... Ein-" She glared at me "eep!-" "We don't talk about ein...remember? We all made a deal from this!" I gulped "l-luci! Love, please let me explain okay?" She then groaned "ugh... Fine explain, why is this book something related to ein?" I inhaled and exhaled "ein gave me that book while Travis was going crazy, and stuff his eyes are lime pastel green, I dunno but didn't ein used to have silver-blue? But after he gave it to me he left saying he doesn't have more time, to explain everything, he also mentioned a guy named Michael" "Michael?, I never heard of him..." I sighed "me neither..." She then grabbed my shoulder "tell me, why would you trust the guy? And why were you acting so weird after the war you're more distant than before!" "Oh...I've been stressed lately...been trying to know information about ein, remember in the same place we both went? You were talking to the others while I talked to someone in the office, I asked about ein but there seems nothing about him, I even looked at their CCTV footage! The same area where Aaron Himself killed him he wasn't there at all like his body just out of nowhere disappeared!, but there was someone, I couldn't see their face since it was covered, then opened a portal, I don't know where they took him but... He's alive! Please don't tell anyone lu!"

"Ugh fine... I won't tell Just if we need to find him we need to trace his soul... Well, that's gonna be my job" My smile widen "thank you!!" I kissed her and hugged her "o-oh, uh your welcome dear" She hugged me back, but that sweet lovely moment was bothered by a knock on our door "Luci!, Mellisa!, you guys home?!" Aphmua shouted from the outside "I'll get it" Luci said and went to the front door, I followed her down and waited "hello~, where's Aaron? Mellisa?" Aph asked "oh Aaron? He's out right now, probably hanging out with Dante or garroth" "Ohhh okay-, so uh I want to tell you something" "What is it?" She sat down with Zane and started talking "oh uh, don't be mad? I know we aren't allowed to talk about ein, but uhm so what if I wanna know about him?" I snorted and laughed "Jeez! I thought it was something serious!, don't worry we aren't mad, I... Also want to know, what if I tell you that Ein's maybe Alive?" Her eyes sparkled in excitement "really! Then we have a chance then!" Zane groaned "you sure? We don't even know where he is aph," "Pfft, Zane don't be in such a moody attitude, of course, we can find him! We have a sexy witch here you know?" I saw Luci redden and smacked my head "shush, ahem!, well if I have enough time then sure I can find him the problem is we all already got rid of anything that relates with him" I rubbed my head from the hurt, and speaker up "hey did you already forgot about the book?" I told her "oh right...phew... Well I guess I'll start"