Chapter 13: Hidden truths

How have you guys been? Me? well i"ve had a complicated few months....anywho i'm sorry i haven't updated in a whiiiiile serioulsy though, i'm so sorry >.< but here i am to give you a new chapter!! Hope you like it!!

************************************************************************************************************************

Mae's POV

I was driving with Dylan and Ivy, although i felt somewhat relieved and sad at the same time, Dylan as right next to me but talking to Ivy and telling her she'll be ok, which made me a little envious.

We get to my house, which i'm kind of worried because now i have to tell Ivy about my secret, so i stopped the car at the entrance and turn to Ivy serious.

"Ok i know this may seem unreal, but...i'm a princess so please excuse the um gigantic house alright?"

"W-wait you're a-a p-princess??" she said very surprised, and i nodded and got back to driving the car.

I drove into our parking spot that we have infront of the houses for all the cars, my dad, brother and sister own.

In my mind I kept thinking about everything that happened, and that it all happened so fast, it was just to much to take in, i just felt empty, alone, yet why is it i can be so strong right now when i feel so weak i can barely move a finger because every time i try it shakes and i want to cry over and over. i can't feel anything my mind is almost blank i can't think properly without thinking, why?

I heard a person calling my name, i focused back into reality and looked at Dylan, he was infront of my side of the car with the door open looking at me strangly, i shook off all the thoughts i had and got out of the car but my legs felt weak for some reason.

I was opening the door for Ivy and Dylan they went in and when i was about to close the door, I gave up, my body gave up, and i fell to the ground with my hip and shoulder in pain but i didn't feel it.

I saw Dylan looking at me asking if i was ok, i smiled a little and a tear roled down my cheek and suddenly everything went pitch black.

I heard voices, sirens and then it was gone.

I probably should have been dead.

It would have been better if i died.

Because i wouldn't have to suffer this cruel and awful world, nobody would have cared anyway, it hurts knowing no one cares yet you care for everyone.

That hopeless love.

*****************************************

I woke up to hearing people whispering and beeping sounds i moved my hand a little and opened my eyes and saw a white everywhere, and instantly i knew where i was.

The Hospital.

I tried to get up but my body wouldn't let me a doctor came to me immediately.

"Don't try to get up, your body is weak." he looks at me then at a thing they had plugged on me and then wrote on a clipborad that had paper on it. "We have tried to contact your parents but no one is picking up so i will tell you here, could you please get out of the room young man?" he asked a boy infront of my bed, which was Dylan, he nodded and left.

"So what i'm about to tell you is serious, but if your parents give us permission we can help you." hr announced which i looked at him

confused.

"You have Cancer and it's getting pretty bad, have you had problems breathing lately?" he asked calmly, i looked at him shocked i was speechless but i answered.