Chapter 5: More Surprises-Part 1

He likes me....HE LIKES ME!?

"Wait so you're saying you like,like me...."

"Well yeah....what about you?"

"I don't know i still wanna be just friends for now..okay i'm sorry." i said which he returned with a smile and said it was okay.

3 weeks later.....

Let's see what day is it today....april 6th.....april 6th......APRIL 6TH!!!! no it can't be time pasted to fast oh why me

Oh if you're probably wondering why i'm freaking out right? well today is my mothers birthday and well all the birthday parties are always the most party of parties meaning drunk adults i mean i like it cuase your aunt and uncles can tell you secrets about their lives but then there's my mom when she is drunk she is a disaster.

You're probably wondering why she is a disaster well when she gets drunk she gets all crazy and parties like a monkey  sometimes tries to take offf her clothes but my dad stops her you see she think that she gets younger in everyone of her parties so she acts like a teenager.

Oh my glob what am i gonna do, mom hasn't mentioned any party so hopefully she forgot it's her birthday.

As I was out the door all dressed in tea party dress with cute beige leather flats and a mint green leather jacket with my hair flowing down since there might be a party I undied my hair from the color purple so now it's black and straight cause I straighten my hair.

Once I was down the stairs I looked at the time and it showed 1:45pm there will most likely be a tea party.

I went to the back yard to find my favorite aunt playing with hapi and my mom and dad chatting with my uncle.

Then she noticed me and came to give me a big hug.

"Oh sweety I haven't seen you in ages!" she beamed cheerfully.

"Thanks aunty but can you let go you're strangling me!" I said with a short breath.

 "Oh sorry dear but anyway wow you look all grown up don'tyou." she said in her British accent...You might be wondering why she has a british accent well that's because my mom and her sister(my aunt) are from England but my mom found a European husband and apparently he was royalty and that's the love story of my mom and dad...sorta.

"Well yeah the last time you saw me I was 9." I said onto a whisper but hoped she wouldn't hear.

"Well you do have a point dear, but anywho have you seen your mother I want to say happy birthday."

"I think I saw her go into the kitchen. " I said then noticed who just came from the door.

"Catch you later aunty!" I said while running to the door.

I ran to the door and hugged him it's been 6 years since I last saw my cousin Brian, although it's been awhile I feel so close to him as ever.

"I missed you so much!" I whispered into his jacket, while he hughed me.

"Me too." he said then picked me up and spun me around, I squealed but laughed.

Let me tell you a little history well brian is 18 while I'm turning 16 so when I was 8 I had a huge crush on him even though he was my cousin and I found out he also had a crush on me and few days later on my birthday when I was turning 9 he kissed me and it fell to right but was so wrong.

From that day I haven't forgotten my first kiss.

"So what brings you here cuz." I said to him and punched him lightly in the shoulder.

"Ow..you got some grip, but I obviously came to say happy birthday to my aunt."he said while rubbing his arm.

"Whimp, but anyhow I think she's in the kit-" I was cut off by a screech

"Oh my god brian is that you...you look so handsome no wonder mae here couldn't stop-" I covered my mother's mouth and dragged her with me to the kitchen.

"What the fluff mom!?" yeah I replace bad words...alot.

"What?" she asked all confused

"Don't say that to brian please I finally got over him and I just don't wanna deal with more drama." I said pleading.

"Well that's to bad..." she said.

"And why is that?" I asked her.

"Cause you and Brian will get married..yay!!" she said cheery.

"WHAT!?" I screeched to my mom which made her flinch. "But he's my cousin mother I can't marry my cousin, is that even illegal!?"

"Well calm down sweety, that's only if he accept to it."she encouragingly.

I felt like fainting on the spot, I mean what about the plan what will happen with that.

then I heard more voices, oh dear please tell me it's not who I think it is, please.

I went to look and there was my doom, my cousin and my "fiancé" talking together I swear if I die right here right now please tell Hapi I love him.

To be countinued.....

**************

hey what's up fellow people who are reading this thank you for reading it and if you think this is really short it's cuase its part one of chapter 5 there will be 3 parts so this is just the start I will update soon

hope you keep on reading

ciao, love ♥

kat25521

Wanna follow me on twitter well here it is

@kat25521