Chapter 8: When The Plan Gets Screwed

After that little chase in the park of a certain pervert we both decided it was getting late and we should head home we said our goodbye(with a little peck on the lips) and as I was walking home, then I remembered that I forgot to walk hapi.

So I started to run home I stopped at a street cuase to many cars were passing by as I waiting for them to stop my phone vibrated so I took it out and saw 10 unread messages 3 from my sister 1 from my brother and 6 from my mom.

"Shit." I cursed then noticed I could cross the street so as soon as I crossed it and I texted mom.

on my way home :) sorry I left my phone on vibrate...

sent.

Once that was sent I got another message from my mom.

we have to talk.

That was all it said I looked confused at the message but kept walking anyway once I got through the gates of my house I entered the door and walked in to find no one in the house it was totally empty and quiet

"Hello." I yelled but all I could here was my eco.

"Mom?" still no noise "Are you here?".

I went up the stairs and went into all the rooms but still no one was there which is very strange soi went to my room and I looked at my computer to see that I have a skype missed call.

I went to my computer and got a skype call I answered.

"Ash finally, I've been trying to call you forever!" mom says and I chuckle.

"Where are you?" I asked my mom.

"Well um we left to a little trip we'll be gone for 2 weeks or more I don't know.." she said.

"WHAT!?YOU'RE LEAVING ME ALONE!?" I screeched although I think my mom heard it much louder then it would have been heard here.

"Mae calm down, don't worry you won't be alone I made sure to leave a bodyguard for you, he's in your school and he'll keep watch of you." she said and smiled proudly.

"A bodyguard?" I looked at her "And who is this bodyguard?".

"His name is Ethan White." she said, that name sounded familiar. ." sweety I'm sorry I have to go, I'll check on you soon".

She said and poof she was off my screen I soon then remembered who he was....fuck.

********

I woke up by my damn alarm and I was not in the mood to be happy today so I got a out of bed yawned and went to the bath room to take a look at myself and screamed.

I looked horrible worse then snookie with out make-up...nah I don't look that bad.

So I soon brushed all the knots out of my hair and so I stripped out of my clothes and entered the shower and good thing I always leave my ipod in the bathroom so I put the song drunk in love by Beyoncé and Jay-z.

Then I started singing to my favorite part.

We woke up in the kitchen saying,

"How the hell did this shit happen?"

Oh baby, drunk in love we be all night

Last thing I remember is our beautiful bodies grinding up in the club

Drunk in love

I got out of the shower and and hummed the last part of the song and wrapped myself in a towel I got out and was deciding if I should wear something nice o just normal wear.