Chapter 18: Saving Mae

Previously

Mae is still kidnapped and Dylan is out set to save her so he goes to Mae's father, The king.

*******************

Dylan's POV

I'm in front of Mae's Gate house pacing back and forth whether to go in or not.

I walk up to the gates and let the security camera take a good look at me, then a voice comes out of the speaker "What do you want?" said the security guard, sounding pretty annoyed.

"I need to speak to the king...It's about Mae.." I say a tad bit nervous.

"How do you know the king and Princess Mae?"

"I'm Mae's friend and a paparrazzi."

"What do you know about Mae?"

"Look dude I really need to speak to the king, we're wasting our time and we could be saving Mae right now!"

There was silence and suddenly the gates opened, I muttered an annoyed thank you and ran to the house.

I rang the door bell as much as I could and heard someone running to the door.

My eyes widen and I gulped.

It was Mae's older brother.

"What the hell do you want?" He said irrataded.

"Well-um-I-uh-you see-" I couldn't even make out the words.

"Just say it!" he yelled.

"I need to see the king!" I yelled back.

"....ok." He easyily let me inside and told me where to go to find him, I thanked him and left off running since it was a pretty big house, more like a mansion.

I quickly got there a bit breathless and lost but i found the way, I immediately knocked and heard someone say 'come in'.

I opened the door and closed it after I fully entered the his office.

"Hi sir, there's something you must know about your daughter-" I was cut off.

"I know.." He says saddened "She's been kidnapped." He looks down and sighs.

"Yes but I know how to get her back!" i declare and to which he lifts his head "But I need a troop of your army."

"How do I know I can trust you?" He questions me with an arched brow.

"Well I guess you'll have to take the risk sir." I say.

"ok, but how do you know she was kidnapped and how do you know where she is?"

"I'll answer that soon becuase we have to hurry the more time we waste the more they'll..torture Mae."

He stays silent. And he stands up. "Lead me to her." I smile at his words and bow to him.

We're getting out the door, as I start to explain my plan, Mae's older sister comes running and breathless she spoke.

"Mae...texted...mom.." she said in between breaths, she shows us the text and we saw pictures and describes the place, 'I was right!'

"Do you know this place Dylan?" The king say and my eyes widen.

"How do you know my name?" I ask.

"You think I don't know you were stalking my daughter?" He smirks.

"It wasn't stalking! it was my job as a papparrazi." I frown.

"Haha it's ok kiddo but you should seriously stop..or I will kill you myself." he says with a serious face and then smirks again.