Chapter 3: The Hapi

I woke up to a bark near my door.

"What the hell?" I whisper and got out of bed and opened the door to find Emmett playing with a cute small fluffy puppy "Aw oh my gosh he's so cute!" I kneeled down to pet the little puppy.

"Do you like him, he's all yours!" Emmett said and I gasped.

"What breed is he?" I asked him cause he had brown, black and white fur with blue eyes he was so cute though.

"Australian shepherd, only a month old and yes he's a boy." I think he saw my look to the last answer but then I realised my hair was probably a birds nest and my pajamas weren't all that appropriate I wore camis with shorts.

"Um could you play with him for a while I need to change and take a bath cause someone came really early in the morning!" I shouted as I got into the bathroom and closed the door behind me.

after my lovely 15 minute bath I did my awesome purple layered hair into a high ponytail it's been getting pretty chilly since it's September so I'm gonna put something warm.

I got out a black jeweled necklace sweater, brown leather ankle boots, spiked bracelets some cross lace denim shorts and I was done with my outfit.

Next alittle makeup so I decided to put something natural so I only put concealer, blush, mascara and some light pink lipstick and I was now complete!

I opened the door and tried to look for Emmett but he was nowhere to be found in the hallways so I decided to look downstairs still nothing then I heard laughs outside in my backyard and their he was playing with my dog now.

I opened the slidding door that opens to the backyard and my backyard was huge it had a pool a place for chilling and in another part of the house we have a mini beach.

"What are you doing in the backyard?, you're lucky my parents aren't here." I told him calmly and patted the dogs head 'I should name him'.

"Don't worry it's just someone got a little to excited and needed to pee so I took him out." he said.

"Wait so you're saying he peed here..on the grass, You idiot my mom does the garden she'll notice and she hates dogs to pee and poo on her garden!" I nearly scremed at him.

"Okay, okay chill geez."

"Did you possibly bring a leash?" I asked hopefully.

"Um yeah." he gave me the keys and I ran all the way and hoped no one would see me.

"Come on let's go walk him and in the mean time you tell me your plan!"

He agreed and we were out the door walking the dog we were very silent but me because I was thinking names for the puppy and Emmett who knows what happens in his mind but I feel as if the silence is very..comfortable.

we walked by this park I played as a child oh memories, then I noticed who was stitting in a bench and panicked and grabbed Emmett's hand and dragged him with me to hide from him.

"What the hell-!" I cut him off by covering his mouth with my hand.

"Shhh!" I told him quietly and pointed to who was at the bench across from us.

We just started at him, he was bad news, he was the only one who knew I the princess of Guernsey was here in florida in a small city, to tell you the truth I was scared to death if he would find me and spill it to the press.

So we quietly and sneakily tip toed to the woods behind us and once we were out of eye distance from him, we ran as fast as we could along with my puppy