Chapter 19: Just hold on We're going home

Previously

Mae is still kidnapped and dyaln is tying to save her, he gathered up a rescue team and are ready for battle if it comes down to one.

××××××××××××××

Dylan's POV

We had our plan all ready, we were ready to fight.

Today was the day we goy Mae back.

I had explained everything in detail with missing a single spec of word, everyone had their position in the plan, this was it, if i died here...If anything happened to Mae....No I have to keep my head up...I have to.

"When you're ready D." said one of the soldiers named Cristopher, we all had code names for personal reasons.

I looked around, it was currently 12:32am and most of the bodyguard around the building were gone there was currently only five tall men walking around.

"Ok you know your positions." I say and I look at the king. "Please be careful I don't want to lose anyone today."

"Dont worry kiddo, You'd be surprised by the time we get Mae back." He chuckled and winked at me. I smirked and looked again the building.

"Now!" I whispered.

They ran to their positions, three to the left, three to the right, two followed me and five went with the king. I ran to the front and punched the guy in front, he tried to punch me but I dodged it and trip him. The guys tied him up as I opened the door of the building.

There was a heck load of stairs. I sighed, we're coming Mae just little longer. I ran up most of the stairs and of course there would be more bodyguards since most of the team followed me we all beat them up or some of the guys shot them...it was pretty bad.

Finally we got to the eighth floor, I crouched and hid on a wall. There was a hallway that lead to what looked like prisons and a room with paintings. Someone distracted me from my sorroundings, A guy with a creepy vibe, he was sitting on a chair infront of prison and laughing.

That must be where Mae is, unless he has more people here. The thought of that me me shiver. as I was getting ready to go and punch the guy I heard a phone ring.

Shit.

Luckily it wasn't any of our phones, it was one of the bodyguards of the creepy man. he answered. "Yes sir! we still have her....yeah one of the guys punched her a few times...no she actually peed a few times in the corner...it smells a bit....no sir...."

"Of course right away, sir!" he hangs up the phone and starts moving towards our direction, I breath in and slam my fist into his face.

He was taken back and fell to the floor I started punching him some more until blood came out of his mouth. "This is for everything you've done to her!" I scream and punch him again, One of the guys comes and stops me, And I'm left breathing deeply.

I sigh and get myself together, I focus on getting Mae out. We reached her cell and found her laying there lifeless, I ran to her and pulled her into my arms, I turn her to face me. "Mae it's ok now you're gonna be fine." My vocie cracks and a tear rolls down my cheek.