Chapter 11: Complications

Dedicated to: VESSANT

Emmett's POV

After I found out that Ethan kissed Mae I got furious,  I mean who does that specially to their ex-girfriend I knew from the start when he became her bodyguard things would get complicated, of course I knew she wouldn't fall for him again cuase well she not dumb, and I felt betrayed I guess I just felt maybe it was better if me and mae weren't together, after all her parents didn't approve of me...but what am I suppose to do with the plan, I guess we should just tell our parents that we broke up they would probably be happy anyways..

I was driving my way to an old and abandoned theater that I used to play as a kid when I was bored of being at home or just being me it wasn't very far away so as soon as I got there I noticed they put a vending machine, so I bought a soda, opened it and drank it, then I entered the theater and I heard some up-beat music.

I entered more and found a girl dancing to some kind of asian music, all her movements were so unique and graceful but with power and rythm.

I watched her dance untill she finished then she saw me at the door and her eyes grew big, I chuckled and I decided to go to her, there were steps to get on the stage and I sat on the first one and looked at her.

"So....You dance?" I asked the obvious.

"Um..I guess, I think I should get going." she says as she goes down the steps.

"Wait, maybe I could show you a few of my own moves?" I told her she looked like she was debating whether to trust me or not.

"Okay."

She put some music and I came up with a few of my own moves as I started to dance to it, I grabbed her hand to make her dance with me, as we started to dance in rythm and the same beat I felt like we connected through our dance movements.

Once we finished we ended up facing each other and really close, she backed up and I could see she was blushing.

"So you dance too?" she says shyly.

"Well kind of I sometimes get a little bored." I say truthfully.

"Could I ask you a favor?" she says with a more determined voice.

"Sure."

"......Could you partner with me in a dance competition?"

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

Mae's POV

I was getting ready for school but I couldn't sleep much cuase of the mysterious guy I met yesterday, he was all that was on my mind and I didn't get a wink of sleep, but that's why there's make-up to cover those unwanted things on your face.

I put some concealer on and some on my eye lid to make the redness go away and the I put some mascara and blush and my tint lip gloss to make me look natural.

My outfit today was simple but chic, I wore a white long sleeve shirt that had beads on the coller and above it I put a cute beige sweater and a mint green jeans with some brown ankle boots with a wedge and a pretty necklace, I also put my hair in a high bun and put a chain headband.

I sprayed on some perfume and I went downstairs, to get something to eat before I went to school, and then I heard some noise, I looked down but saw no one, I thought maybe an intruder came in but in the guards would probably have caught him.....maybe it was hapi again, I sighed and went down stairs but was surprised by what I saw.

My family is home.

I stare shocked, then thought...what day is it?...I got my phone out of my pocket and saw june 8th, man has time passed by so fast.