Chapter 1: The life of a princess

I woke up by that stupid alarm I swear whoever created it may your pillow always stay warm, I got up and looked at the time 7:30 am, shit he did it. I have 30 minutes to get ready so I sprung out of my bed and headed towards the bathroom, I stripped out of my clothes and got into my tub to bathe.

I rushed out of the bathroom and went to put clothes on, I grabbed a white t-shirt that said what the hell yes Avril Lavigne's inspired, put on what looked like light blue ripped jeans and my black converse with a short leather black jacket. I put my purple hair in a messy bun and tried to do a decent eyeliner look, smacked some blush on and red lipstick today I felt like I needed to wear something bold.

I grabbed my bag started sprinting through the never-ending staircase. On my way I found my brother about to leave when I rushed to his side he smirked. "Had trouble waking up, Princess?" ugh that name Princess.

I smacked his head and he groaned "Yeah no thanks to someone, douche." I said.

"Spoiled brat."

"Asshole."

"Bitch."

"Man whore."

"Shit." he said and looked in front. "HA!" I said and finally looked behind me to find no other then little miss perfect meaning my sister Natalia and boy did she look unhappy.

"What took you so long?" she hissed and I flinched cause of her tone."I blame this creature next to me." I said while walking into her car she looked at me then my brother. "What did you do?" she asked in a mother tone I stuck out my tounge at my brother, he just scoffed. "Just set her alarm to 7:30" He said looking everywhere except at her. "Ugh I don't want to deal with you guys okay let's just go we're already late for school!" she said in her strict tone.

"Well then someone's in a bad mood." I mumbled mainly to myself.

"What did you say?" she turned to me. She maybe the perfect princess but she has a tone for a queen. "Oh, today's a good day!" I say looking out the window hoping she didn't ask anything else.

she turned her heel and entered the car.

Let me explain myself, Well my sister is a senior, My brother is a sophomore and me well I'm a junior and if you're asking yes we are royalty like kings and queens and all that mambo jambo. But we are under cover, so no one knows. That's why I dyed my hair purple but no one really likes it since I was supposed to keep it lowkey.

Once we got to school I immediately got out and ran cause I didn't want to be seen by the cliches so I covered my face with my hand hoping that my siblings wouldn't notice I left but I heard my name being called then someone grabbed my wrist and spun me around to face them.

 and it was no other then my best friend Tyler.

"Tyler you scared the shit out of me." I looked at him he looked mad. "Where were you yesterday?" he asked. So he doesn't know I'm a princess yet and because of that sometimes I have to lie to him although I think he's on to me. "OhyeahIforgottotellyouIhadthisfamilything, butweallstayedup -allnightandI'mreallytired so can you let go of my wrist?" I took a big breath cause I said that all too fast.

"I didn't understand half of what you said but fine, I was worried sick and I thought something bad happened to you, I was—never mind." he said and looked down, so I hugged him and kissed him on the cheek. "Don't worry I'm fine now. Where's kelly so I can guilt-trip her." I said to him, he looked taken back. "How did you know?" he asked, I chuckled at his reaction. "She is the only person who would make you think stuff like that." I said smiling at him "You make me sound like a kid." he scoffed and huffed like a child, to which I chuckled and pat his head. Then I was about to enter through the school doors when someone bumped into me. Really hard to make me fall on my butt.