5

3rd POV
It's early the next morning and Robby decided to leave to Miyagi-Do early. He walks to the back first, ready to start his karate lessons as it's one of the few things that he could look forward to lately.

Once he puts his bag down by the deck, he catches something in the corner of his eyes. A big lump near the pond. Turning cautiously he notices that it's only a girl. Her clothes are dirty consisting of leggings that have rips in them and a tan tank top with dirt smudged on it. "What the hell," Robby mutters to himself. Before running over to the girl to make sure she's alive.

Putting his hand on her shoulder is as far as he gets though before the girl wakes in a panic. She pushes Robby down and pins him down by his neck. Her grip not strong enough to strangle him but definitely strong enough to keep him in place. Barely awake she only just recognizes the boy by his familiar blue eyes. "Robby?" It's her brother.

"What the hell, Jade? What are you doing?" Robby raises his voice attempting to pry her shockingly strong hands off of him. Shaking her head, she slowly gets up and offers her hand to help him up. He hesitantly takes it, still eyeing her, not remembering her being this strong. Plus it's been years since they've seen each other.

"Sorry, um, wha-what are you doing here," Jade wonders, without actually knowing where she is. Her gaze looking around the beautiful yard.

"What am I doing here? This is where I do karate. What are you doing here, sleeping on the ground?!"

"Um.. that's a long story?" she says almost like a question squinting her eyes a little and pursing her lips. He shakes his head in annoyance. The teenage girl has never been a good liar.

Hearing a car pull up her gaze goes behind him and suddenly she remembers that she needs to be somewhere. "What time is it?"

"Almost 6:30. Why?"

"Shit! Um I have to go. Catch up later? Great!" Without a response she runs off, refraining from jumping over the fence to get to her stuff quicker. Instead she runs through the front and around the property. At the front her eyes breifly make contact with Sam's and she awkwardly yells hey, but doesn't stop to converse. This leaves behind two very confused people and lots of questions.

::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Jade's pov
I didn't bother going home to change despite the fact that my clothes are dirty and ripped. My hair is also falling out of my braid and really dirty.

It took me 18 minutes to run to my destination with the help of supernatural speed. But it didn't matter, I'm late and going to get kicked off the team.

Aisha spotted me first, running up to me with panic on her face. "Jade? What the hell happened to you? Actually that doesn't matter right now. Sensei is pissed and I covered for you, but I don't think he bought..."

"Jade! Up front!" I cringe hearing the anger in his voice. Not wanting him to get any more angry, I run to face him in front of the rest of the students. "You're late! You're off the team!" He yells with hardly any emotion. Sadness ensues my features, but quickly changes with his next words. "Unless you get in there and turn the cement with no help!"

"But sensei, it took 4 of us.. and it hardly turned," Miguel speaks up from behind my dad. His whole body covered in quickly drying cement.

"Quiet!" My father yells. He's clearly still angry with me. The cement truck is huge! Even with my strength it might be hard or impossible. His mouth opens to say something else, but I interrupt him.

I walk over to the cement truck and start to climb the latter. This is definitely dangerous. "Sensei she could get hurt by herself. Let me help her," I hear Miguel quietly tell him. Not waiting to hear what he says I groan a little as I drop down into the muddy like cement. I need to move fast, it's already been sitting for too long.