8

3rd POV
"Stiles, did your dad or Argent get anything about these guys," I ask with the phone on speaker as I lay on my bed drawing.

"Just that they found some pretty serious weapons on them. A shock baton, some wolfsbane grenades, and some knives. Listen you need to be careful because there might be more of them and I don't know how long they will be held. Ok?"

"I know.. I just. I'm alone over here Stiles. It's hard," I say, barely even drawing anymore, swishing the pencil back and forth.

"That's it. We're coming."

"Wh- No. You can't just drop everything. Plus they're being held so it should be ok," I object softly.

"It's summer. We can drop everything if we need to," he argues.

"Stiles.."

"Fine. But promise me if anything and I mean anything goes wrong. You'll call right away," he says dramatically.

"I promise."

"Good. I gotta go, but if you need us we will come."

"Ok, bye yoda," I say his nickname since he tried to make me watch all the Star Wars movies with him. He chuckles probably rolling his eyes at me.

"Bye Sky Walker," he ends the call in a goofy voice.

"Jade lets go!" My dad yells. I sigh and get up leaving my sketch book and pencils a mess on my bed. We leave to the dojo and Miguel hops in the backseat.

"Who's Stiles?" My dad suddenly asks out of no where. Miguel then peaks his head between the seats looking at me with the same serious almost protective look as my dad.

"He's my friend," I answer simply. The latino boy then looks at my dad and they share similar looks.

"He didn't sound like just a friend on your phone," my dad remarks.

"Why? What did he say sensei," Miguel butts in. Scoffing I punch his arm. "Ow!"

"He was all like, Jade! Don't worry. We'll come protect you. As if she needs protecting. She's my daughter and can kick ass," He tries to mock Stiles in a high pitched voice and then goes back to his normal defensive tone.

"He was not! Why are you eavesdropping anyway?!" I shake my head and fold my arms.

"Technically... it wasn't eavesdropping if your phone was on speaker." My heated glare makes him shift uncomfortably and then he quickly parks the car and gets out quickly, but of course doesn't leave without the last word.

"That's not even the worst part,"  my dad chuckles putting his head in the window. My eyes could kill as he averts his eyes but looks at Miguel with amusement in his eyes. "He called her, his Sky Walker."

Then he walks off into the dojo laughing. Hearing a quiet chuckle from the back my burning glare slowly switches to the caramel colored boy in the back seat. I try to reach for him but he backs up to far. Accidentally a wolf growl leaves my mouth.

Before he could react I swiftly get out of the car and walk into the dojo. I may be overreacting but I'm really just stressed in general right now. No one else is in the dojo except for old man Kreese.

Seeing the punching bag, I smile a bit. This should help. Not even bothering with glove to protect my knuckles, I start throwing harsh punches. The bag swings farther with each grunting punch. It probably weighs about 100 pounds, which is like a gallon of milk for a werewolf.

Having to circle the bag I punch with each arm and then move two steps around. "Fucking hunters." Punch punch.

"Fucking dead pool." Punch punch.