10

Jade's POV

The smell of cooked bacon and biscuits and gravy lured me into the kitchen before I even realized that I was awake. A light laugh brought me out of zoning out. Sam's mom puts a plate in front of me. "You're looking at me like you've never eaten before," she explains in a joking manner. Smiling widely, my food is gulped down within 2 seconds and if I'm being honest I could eat everyone else's food too.

"You are my new favorite person," I tell Mrs. Larusso and she smiles brightly while she puts away the mess she made. "Need help with anything?"

"Do you mind getting the others?" I nod and go do what she asks. On the way, Mr. Larusso walks by me.

"Morning," he greets with the same smile. Are they all like this?

"Morning," I respond nicely and go to Sam's brothers room. After two hard knocks, I don't enter just yell, "breakfast ready!"

I do the same for the others and faintly hear Sam's parents laughing about me yelling at them. My phone rings and I got to the bathroom to answer. It's a FaceTime from Hawk.

"Yo, what up?" He asks with his forehead and Mohawk showing.

"Yellow," I greet waving at the camera.

"Down for a tattoo. Everyone is too much a pussy to get one with me," he asks right to the point.

"No," I tell him and once I see his mean face I quickly interject. "I already have a tattoo, so don't you dare call me that name."

"Ok. Then come meet me and I want to see that tat!" He yells before hanging up. I roll my eyes and leave the bathroom to tell the others that I have to go. Not to meet Hawk, but just to go home.

This guy clearly doesn't pay attention. My tattoo has been on full display before. Of course I can't get a tattoo with him unless wants to burn my flesh to the point that it shows the tattoo. Yup, that was painful. Not to mention that it took longer because of the small lines and details. Derek hated me for a while because my werewolf side wasn't so nice to him and to Scott during that process. But Scott's a forgiver, so it was ok with him.

You could imagine how that affected my training with both Derek and Scott. Liam had it easier, let's just say that.

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Everyone sits around the mat as my dad and the annoying old guy give us a demonstration. They start to fight and end up in the middle as my dad catches Kreese's leg. I get distracted though as Miguel sits by me, his whole side touching me because of the little space given. He realizes this and looks down at me with a small smile, his gaze looking into my soul and I can't seem to look away from brown eyes. Until my dad's voice greets my ears of course. "You're a little rusty, sensei," my dad tells the old man. Miguel fakes coughs and abruptly looks away and I do the same, blushing a little.

After pushing apart, Kreese gots my dad in a head lock but my dad has his arm in a bad position. They demonstrate why some moves are bad and leave you open for attack such as elbowing Kreese's side leaves his torso open for Kreese to knee. Or when he tries to take the arm off his neck, it only allows him to tighten his hold. Ultimately in order to take him down, they both have to fall. Sensei hooks his leg behind Kreese's, pulling and they both hit the ground. Noted for future use.

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

"What are you doing?" I ask watching Miguel attempt to dance. His arms not coordinating with his body and his legs in a weird position. In swift motion he comes to a stand and faces me with an awkward look. His shoulders tense when he answers.